New look forum Page 2

I'm on my tablet in sunny Ireland and everything looks the same as on my desktop at home so I guess the changes are only benifiting mobile users.
On the right I can see the news and other features but I can access loads from the top tab so to me the stuff on the right is just in the way and kind of spoils the flow of the threads.
No online status feels like walking into your local and all the regulars are hiding in the jacks.

You maybe able to switch between desktop view and mobile view on your tablet, somewhere in the settings (on Chrome is the three lines/dots in one of the corners) on an iPad I'm unsure?

Not to to fluff about with that, thanks anyway Lee. I can't see any other forums who don't have the threads going across a full page, it's the only change here that really bothers me.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 8th August 2016, 10:31 AM

I'm on my tablet in sunny Ireland and everything looks the same as on my desktop at home so I guess the changes are only benifiting mobile users.

It depends on the size and orientation of your screen. What tablet do you have, and are you using it in portrait or landscape?

Landscape.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 9th August 2016, 1:07 PM

Landscape.

Unless you have a very small device, that's the intended layout. Landscape is deemed wide enough to display the sidebar.