What is Easter? Page 2

>_<

Quote: zooo @ 26th March 2016, 11:15 AM GMT

Yay!

I got them from Tesco! They had piles

They just look that way because they hate their jobs.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th March 2016, 11:15 AM GMT

Easter is time for bunnies..........

Do you spend your time looking for this kind of thing? Was this outside your window?

Quote: Loopey @ 26th March 2016, 11:02 AM GMT

I can't stand the ones with currants in them but I think I'd like apple and cinnamon. I might persuade my OH to go and get some.

Strangely, the apple and cinnamon ones have currants in too. I liked them but tbh I don't see why they don't just leave them be proper original hot cross buns.
There are even chocolate ones now!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 26th March 2016, 3:33 PM GMT

Strangely, the apple and cinnamon ones have currants in too. I liked them but tbh I don't see why they don't just leave them be proper original hot cross buns.
There are even chocolate ones now!

No there aren't . . . a chocolate hot cross bun is just a chocolate bun masquerading as a hot cross bun and should be reported to the bun police immediately for insubordination. Same applies to apple and cinnamon and anything else that doesn't adhere to original recipe.

Bun impersonation is a crime, people. Angry

Quote: fopdoodle @ 26th March 2016, 3:48 PM GMT

No there aren't . . . a chocolate hot cross bun is just a chocolate bun masquerading as a hot cross bun and should be reported to the bun police immediately for insubordination. Same applies to apple and cinnamon and anything else that doesn't adhere to original recipe.

Bun impersonation is a crime, people. Angry

You'd better send the bun police round to my house then because I just got some double choc hot cross buns with dark chocolate chips. Mmm.

They're on their way - and I must say you don't seem to be taking such a heinous crime too seriously.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 26th March 2016, 4:33 PM GMT

They're on their way - and I must say you don't seem to be taking such a heinous crime too seriously.

What crime? They might get hot and cross when they don't find any evidence, there isn't a crumb to go on.
:P

Erm . . .

Quote: Loopey @ 26th March 2016, 4:23 PM GMT

You'd better send the bun police round to my house then because I just got some double choc hot cross buns with dark chocolate chips. Mmm.

I would say this is an admission of guilt . . . but the bun filth are quite agreeable so they'll most likely just slap your legs and give you a stern look if it's your first offence.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 26th March 2016, 4:47 PM GMT

Erm . . .

I would say this is an admission of guilt . . . but the bun filth are quite agreeable so they'll most likely just slap your legs and give you a stern look if it's your first offence.

Oo, I'll just go and get changed...
Whistling nnocently

Just so you'll recognise them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ygEyn7T04

Quote: fopdoodle @ 26th March 2016, 5:06 PM GMT

Just so you'll recognise them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ygEyn7T04

No thanks, I'll have this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1og6cYwlz4

Quote: Chappers @ 25th March 2016, 5:28 PM GMT

But whilst I'm sure about 90% of you know what Good Friday is about I worry that so many kids nowadays have no idea.

Why worry, it doesn't particularly matter if they don't know, does it?

Kids don't really need to know what happened in 1066, should they not be told that either?

Facts vs fiction. ;)