Oldrocker Page 4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2015, 1:12 PM GMT

:O I hope you don't think I look like my avatar?

I have always thought that you did Herc, as the late, great Oldrocker was an ageless icon.

Actually your avatar used to give me the real creeps! I don't really look at it now. Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ 31st October 2015, 2:27 PM GMT

Actually your avatar used to give me the real creeps! I don't really look at it now. Laughing out loud

You silly twisted person - just sit back in this comfy chair while I tell you a tale.........the spikes? Mere decoration. Pirate

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2015, 4:41 PM GMT

You silly twisted person - just sit back in this comfy chair while I tell you a tale.........the spikes? Mere decoration. Pirate

Heeeeelp! *runs as quickly as a 70-year-old can (actually quite quickly due to regular participation in pantomime chase scenes)*

Quote: keewik @ 31st October 2015, 9:25 PM GMT

Heeeeelp! *runs as quickly as a 70-year-old can (actually quite quickly due to regular participation in pantomime chase scenes)*

I now have a mental image of Herc and keewik dressed as a pantomime horse.

As long as I am in the rear. :$

Well I certainly don't want to have my head up somebody's arse.

I reckon Old Rocker would love this conversation.

Quote: keewik @ 31st October 2015, 11:07 PM GMT

Well I certainly don't want to have my head up somebody's arse.

I reckon Old Rocker would love this conversation.

I thought that too. Geek

Oh this is really sad news :(

A real solid bloke.

Yes. Although I never met him in real life, I really grieve that we've lost him. Maybe there things are more upsetting as you get older.

Sad to say that Dave died of liver failure.

Funeral plans etc are TBC. I intend to attend if at all possible, and will update the thread as soon as I have any further details.

Thanks for letting us know. If you get the chance, I'm sure you'll let them know how much we'll miss him.

So sorry to see this news - it was always a pleasure to read his musings. Another good one gone but not forgotten...

Quote: keewik @ 31st October 2015, 11:27 PM GMT

Thanks for letting us know. If you get the chance, I'm sure you'll let them know how much we'll miss him.

Second that.

Rest In Peace Dave, I'll miss your contributions around here, it was a pleasure to share your time with us.