You Guys Are The Joke. Page 2

We invented comedy and the Yanks make poor copies. Arse!

I fear I'm too late to join this intellectual debate.

And stay out!
That told him

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 9:48 AM BST

WOW, I found this forum while searching for dumb people forum, and guess what comes up? British comedy guide. WTF are brits so lame they got to make a forum to talk about their unfunny brit shows? You know u can use imdb right?

BTW haha USA beat the brits yesterday. How about u backwards brits get a life cause talking about comedy is lame. Wankers (whatever that means).

Why have you taken time out of your life to join a forum full of people you don't like and posted insults to a load of strangers. I guess you don't have anything else to do. Perhaps you don't have any friends to talk to? I assume your family don't want to spend any time with you.

I just typed 'dumb people' into Google and this forum didn't appear. The first 200 results were just pictures of you. Then I typed 'parents who wish they used protection' and all I saw were pictures of your Mum and Dad.

By the way, the word 'Wankers' is British slang for 'proud members'. Which all us regulars are. Very keenly observed by you. Well done.

I just found this troll's other thread. I wish you hadn't closed it Mods, I could of had some fun with that.

Let's keep the madness to one thread...

Trolls these days aren't even really making the effort, because people are so fast to feed them.

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 9:48 AM BST

WTF are brits so lame they got to make a forum to talk about their unfunny brit shows?

Says the little sad and lonely troll sitting at home in front of his computer insulting people on the internet at weekends to get a stiffy.

A very small stiffy Laughing out loud

Sorry Pals, Seems our pet troll has escaped.

DarkTrooper, go back home.

Sorry!

SuperJack, www.sc2mafia.com.

Welcome back American David Smith. Those railroad doors are sure tricky to fix.

Oh dear oh dear. America is in many ways a fine country, but its level of ignorance and lack of education has just been laid bare.

I wonder what language he thinks he's typing in?

Hey brits if you guys are so smart, how come u got bad grammar?

u brits are so funny. Oh yes, we make a king. Oh no, the king is abusing power. Oh let's make him sign a piece of paper. Oh he didn't abide by it? Revolution! Then 100 years later lets pretend we still have a king...

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 6th July 2015, 2:25 AM BST

how come u got bad grammar?

Laughing out loud

uk so lame they got beaten in wwii

Wow. And a history expert too. You are a testament to your country, sir.