The Pink Medicine Show

You know, the brain is a wonderful thing and it makes me wonder how much stuff is locked up in it, if only you knew the key word (or password!) to access same.

I was walking my JR X around the cemetery a short while ago and saw a gravestone for somebody called Buckman, and Ping! The Pink Medicine Show immediately came to mind as Rob Buckman was one of the writers/stars.

You have to be of a certain age to remember this from 1978 and it only ran for 6 episodes. What do I remember? Rob Buckman, it being (at the time) very funny and it being a sort of medical Mary Whitehouse Experience.

The only video clip I can find on YouTube, which features a young sexy Lynda Bellingham and Rob Buckman:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0yssg4tkig

The entire series of 6 appears to be here, but I am always unsure about downloading from sites I do not know.

http://www.tvrage.com/the-pink-medicine-show/episode_list

Does anyone else remember it?

Just me then............ :(

I've got one episode, but never watched it!

The others I've not seen anywhere. TV Rage is an information site like the BCG, it doesn't offer downloads.

Quote: Aaron @ 21st February 2015, 4:09 PM GMT

The others I've not seen anywhere. TV Rage is an information site like the BCG, it doesn't offer downloads.

Yet they offer a download or watch it now, and that's where I go no further. So it's a con to get your details I presume?

I can't see any such link, so I'm not sure - but it's certainly not legal!

If you pop say Show 1 it comes up there.

Still not seeing it anywhere! Odd!

Ah, no. That'll be wiped by my ad-blocker. Total con.

What I thought - was caught out by one similar a few years ago and that's why I said I wouldn't touch it.

It rings a vague bell. Who else was in it? What station was it on?

It was on ITV.

Lynda Bellingham was also a regular.

Hercules mentioned that. Who else?

Chris Beetles, Nickolas Grace and Peter John.

Quote: Aaron @ 21st February 2015, 4:09 PM GMT

Why not!? :O