I just got a REAL HORSE POOP from my friend byMail Page 2

For her next trick, Guano will now send herself by post...

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 7:22 PM BST

your spelling is shit

That's rich! (people who live in glass houses :P )

I wouldn't stand for it keewik!

Just what is a recuper? Is that someone who will get you another cup for your tea because you don't like the pattern of the one it is in?

Isn't horse poop basically hay?

Isn't poop a fart or are we talking American shite here.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st September 2014, 7:57 PM BST

That's rich! (people who live in glass houses :P )

I wouldn't stand for it keewik!

Just what is a recuper? Is that someone who will get you another cup for your tea because you don't like the pattern of the one it is in?

Yes, it is very rich, like the country air. And perhaps you mean 'horse', instead of
house'

That would be a recupper, a recuper is somebody who recuperates. I can use it in a sentence:

'I am a recuper; I have recuperated from my madness.'

Recuper

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st September 2014, 7:58 PM BST

Isn't horse poop basically hay?

Yeah but who wants some hay in the post?

I never send my shit in the post lately anyway

I send it by carrier pigeon instead

Yes that's right

I use a stool pigeon

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 9:56 PM BST

Yes, it is very rich, like the country air. And perhaps you mean 'horse', instead of
house'

That would be a recupper, a recuper is somebody who recuperates. I can use it in a sentence:

'I am a recuper; I have recuperated from my madness.'

Recuper

"People who live in glass horses shouldn't throw stones" - that doesn't make sense does it? Have you never heard the expression, when you've criticised something and you then make the same mistake.

Speaking of which, there is no such word as "recuper". Recuperate comes from the Latin recuper, but it is NOT a word in the English language, so your "'I am a recuper; I have recuperated from my madness." Is yes, madness.

Dear oh dear............ Do you know nuffink?

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st September 2014, 10:09 PM BST

I never send my shit in the post lately anyway

I send it by carrier pigeon instead

Yes that's right

I use a stool pigeon

He told me all about it.

How about pooing on your scanner/copier and emailing it to people

I do

I have a Poolett-Crappard scanner

Hmm..

Okay

I think I need to go to bed

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st September 2014, 10:14 PM BST

"People who live in glass horses shouldn't throw stones" - that doesn't make sense does it? Have you never heard the expression, when you've criticised something and you then make the same mistake.

Speaking of which, there is no such word as "recuper". Recuperate comes from the Latin recuper, but it is NOT a word in the English language, so your "'I am a recuper; I have recuperated from my madness." Is yes, madness.

Dear oh dear............ Do you know nuffink?

Wow!

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 10:31 PM BST

Wow!

Thank you fan(s). :D

I think the word you are looking for is recoup, which would make more sense with your "Well, aren't you a superduper recuper"

Now go and apologise to keewik Wave

Me and Keewik are safe bro. The theme of this thread is shit. So it was a fun joke to say his spelling was shit when he made a spelling error.

On a separate note, thank you for informing me of the mistake in my quote. I will now be correcting my monika. (about 10% more inflation)

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 10:55 PM BST

Me and Keewik are safe bro. The theme of this thread is shit. So it was a fun joke to say his spelling was shit when he made a spelling error.

On a separate note, thank you for informing me of the mistake in my quote. I will now be correcting my monika. (about 10% more inflation)

Moniker, shurely. ;)

She's Monica. Not Shirley.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st September 2014, 8:42 PM BST

Isn't poop a fart or are we talking American shite here.

A poop is the same as a poo - But a bit cuter if that makes sense?

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 11:14 PM BST

She's Monica. Not Shirley.

A poop is the same as a poo - But a bit cuter if that makes sense?

Monica Rose was, yes. Alas, her end was a sad one. It isn't entirely clear as to why.