Politically incorrect remarks wanted. Page 3

In turd?

Quote: slarnder @ 24th May 2014, 12:22 AM BST

actually I dumped her - she thought the p in pmt stood for permanent !

View Original

You just won me a tenner. :)

glad to be of service :)

Perhaps if you were she'd still be there!

;)

lol . I used to make her laugh , but the laughter turned to an icy glare whenever I spoke . or came in the door . or breathed . could not do a thing right .. not the first bloke in history to experience that though ! 20,000 yesrs of intelligent(ish) human life , and modern man has as much idea about the female brain and the way it works did as 'ug' had in 19763 bc when he asked mrs 'ug' 'what wrongum ?' . it was called the 'ice age' not for the low temperature , but because man had discovered that special look that the females of the age gave them whenever they done something wrong ( actual and imaginary !),

Do you know that promoting your own work on other sites is not allowed. However you have a nice style and I would like to see more.

24th May 2014, 1:09 PM BST View user's profile Permalink

So MarcP what's the new book about sexual assault at the British Museum called

Quote: Marc P @ 24th May 2014, 1:03 PM BST

You better not be f**king my mummy!

that sir , did make one laugh !

Quote: Jerf Roberwitz @ 24th May 2014, 7:35 PM BST

Do you know that promoting your own work on other sites is not allowed. However you have a nice style and I would like to see more.

Thanks Jerf but your first statement is wrong and as to the second... Sorry but I only date women.

So you said, I hope you and mummy are very happy.

Yes thanks. Happiness is either an earned or inherited state. Childish demands for attention show at the very least a level of unhappiness in an adult male that may require medical attention. Particularly when coupled with a pathology that reveals itself in unfulfilled Oedipal fantasies. The bard summed this up nicely but I am sure you have studied his works? I think you might have taken the first step here Jerf. A symptom of some pathologies, if not all, is the desire to be 'caught' and helped. Good luck on the journey, others can help along the way but you have to make the first step yourself. So well done to you.

Dear Jedi Knight.
Your work bears all the hallmarks of copy and paste.

Find it . We know you have already tried. I may be many things but I don't need anyone's help when it comes to expressing myself in the written or spoken form.

Please Jedi let's not fall out, I'm just trying to help you. Your use of words may impress you but implies the opposite to readers. It's called the Nick Clegg effect, employing many words but saying nothing

Unfortunately you are not the enigma you think you are presenting here Jerf. Your pathology reveals itself, for example, in the very name you have chosen to hide behind. It is after all a contraction of a verb or an adjective...and not a noun.

I've never been to Blechley park MLud

How does that make you feel?