Cardinal Burns - Series 2 Page 2

I've been enjoying this series very much.

80s rapper very funny again last night. New Guy sketch a belter too. Liked the Sammy Sparkle sketch too.

The last episode was a decent end to the series, but I feel as though it maybe wasn't as funny as the first series. The tone seemed slightly darker too as there were some very twisted sketches in there. Always enjoyable though, so I'd watch the next series.

Quote: Ben @ 1st June 2014, 11:56 AM BST

The tone seemed slightly darker too as there were some very twisted sketches in there.

The festival-goers sketch (in ep. 5) was quite nasty, but well *executed* - genuinely disturbing.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 4th June 2014, 2:34 PM BST

The festival-goers sketch (in ep. 5) was quite nasty, but well *executed* - genuinely disturbing.

Yes, it was very disturbing. Put The League of Gentlemen to shame.

I may have got a bit over-hyped for the second series.

I loved the first series but I found only a few sketches were genuinely funny this time around.

Obviously The Crystal Maze Post Office was excellent as well as the end of that episode with the Face-Genital singers. A few New Guy sketches were great, The Young Dreams skits were still on form. Apart from that the only other sketch that stands out to me was the Festival Stalkers.

I missed a few of the characters they ditched this season to be honest.

I just saw these guys live a couple of weeks ago,
Was pretty good but I was disappointed not to see
'New guy'.
Seb cardinal is a proper giggler!