Insects! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh Page 2

I have another giant spider sitting under a glass, I thought two was bad yesterday, but now I see another one, how many are there?!!

Quote: Charley @ September 7, 2007, 2:29 PM

I reckon a big Bush came and bombed em'. :)

Was it yours Charley?

I don't like the ones with horns.

tiny tiny slugs end up on the trampoline cover when it rains-so we go to cover it up but they all throw themselves at you :|

Quote: Leevil @ September 8, 2007, 12:53 AM

I have another giant spider sitting under a glass, I thought two was bad yesterday, but now I see another one, how many are there?!!

For every one you see there are approx. 19 others...

<thinx. nick more glasses from the pub>

Apparently you eat about 8 spiders in your lifetime because of sleeping with your mouth open...:|

'They clear our patio of any old rubbish they find there, other dead insects, bits of dropped food, anything. Usually they do it in teams'
Can I employ a team of Polish ants to sort out my house and garden?

I once swallowed a fly that fly to the back of my throat and i had no choice but to swallow...man it was gross as it was still alive as i swallowed it! Was considering swallowing a spider to get the fly but we all know how that ends....

Quote: puffinpol @ September 9, 2007, 1:43 PM

'They clear our patio of any old rubbish they find there, other dead insects, bits of dropped food, anything. Usually they do it in teams'
Can I employ a team of Polish ants to sort out my house and garden?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 8, 2007, 6:01 PM

Apparently you eat about 8 spiders in your lifetime because of sleeping with your mouth open...:|

I don't I'm a vegetarian.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 9, 2007, 7:37 PM

I once swallowed a fly that fly to the back of my throat and i had no choice but to swallow...man it was gross as it was still alive as i swallowed it! Was considering swallowing a spider to get the fly but we all know how that ends....

Laughing out loud

Quote: EllieJP @ September 9, 2007, 7:37 PM

You should've swallowed a Leevil.

You wanna see real wildlife? Move into student halls.

One of my friends is petrified of wasps. Not your normal scared (I mean I have a healthy fear of wasps after deciding that the ideal hiding place on holiday when I was about 10 decided to hide in an old boat just kick that papery thing covered in wasps out the way. Next thing I knew running past swimming pool with a stream of wasps chasing me like in a cartoon (sure they had formed an arrow shape as well.. ANYWAY).

He was driving towards Lakeside (the days before Bluewater) and in the middle of a dartford tunnel a wasp flew in through his window, he practically out the window (whilst still with he feet on the pedals) screaming seriously that he will crash the car unless we get rid of it, fortunatly we did.

Erm... not sure why I wanted to share that but I did.

I have a phobia of fairground rides and the words "Your Mum called. She is staying the weekend".

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 10, 2007, 11:23 AM

You wanna see real wildlife? Move into student halls.

Not the best experiences then, eh? :D