Buried/Cremated or Research/funeral song

Yes I am morbid.

After all my organs have been taken, I want that German geezer to have my remains. I cant think of his name off hand I think its grgggggggh or something.

I want Baba O Reiley by The Who, belting out at my funeral.

I also want my sons to tell the congregation how wonderful I was, then cry a lot. Wave

The scientist bloke with the hat?

The one who does nasty things with your dead body. He has like a travelling museum or something.

Dr Gunther von Hagens.

cremated - after some (if any) organs can be used to help somebody alive. Small chance, but whatever.

The Beatles, A Day in the Life during my funeral.
Maybe also Helloween ballad "A Tale That Wasn't Right".

"Gloomy Sunday by Billie Holiday" - You want forget me in a hurry! Oh and cremated .

Stuffed, at least I'll get something after death that I never had in my lifetime.

Nah, cremated, please.

Song, The Laughing Policeman or Let's Dance (at the graveside)

Its got to be Light My Fire by the Doors or Fire by the Crazy World of Arthur Brown.

I'd have Virginia Plain by Roxy Music cos its my favorite song at the moment. 'We are flyng down to Rioooooooooo!' Going to listen to it now :)

Quote: ajp29 @ September 5, 2007, 10:02 PM

I'd have Virginia Plain by Roxy Music cos its my favorite song at the moment.

I applaud your taste in music, seems the IQ is actually worth something after all.
:P

:D

Quote: Charley @ September 5, 2007, 6:20 PM

The one who does nasty things with your dead body. He has like a travelling museum or something.

Don't you want him to do nasty things with your living body first? It'd be a first if you didn't!

Alright, well if we're choosing funeral music, I'm going to go for Barbie Girl and Popcorn. :D

I'd want the whole of Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music played. Just because I'm dead, doesn't mean people can stop suffering.

D-Ream "Things Can Only Get Better"
And my ashes to be spread over the Blue Peter garden.
And the service to be held by Rowan Atkinson after popping some Magic Mushrooms.
with the food provided by "This is not just a average funeral this is a M&S funeral.