Fairly reserved greetings

Erm...er...Hello.

Allow us to introduce us,

I'm Gary
And I'm Aidan

but certain people prefer to call us generally anything that might remotely resemble an offensive put down. However it's purely a coincidence that these people usually hold a position of authority within a TV comedy and entertainment production company.

But enough of our good fortune!

We are here to put to the test the much abused thoery that comedy is subjective. For us, this is not so. No, we believe that comedy is either funny or ir's not. And we intend to prove this by asking you on here whether you think comedy is funny or not. Individually.

Of course, if comedy was not funny then laughter would not have been invented, would it? And TV companies would not be able to include it in the soundtrack of many hilarious productions throught the ages. Therefore...

Hello.

Hello and welcome. I'm already impressed with the dual typing.

Comedy is subjective, well only the stuff I don't like is, oh and some of the others that I do.

Wave

Hi Leevil,

Yes, you need stereo speakers to read our posts.

Yo! Hi helloeeeeeeeeeeey!
Welcome & Shit.
*kisses*

Who's reserved all the greetings? I guess I'm too late. Damn.

Hello Gary with Aids. Aidan. (sorry terrible joke)

Welcome to the site! Wave

Good moaning. :)

Welcome A and G to the BSG Wave

Adam

Hi there and welcome!

hey! Welcome to the site :D

I am thanking you all very muchly

And so am I!

Here's hoping for a brilliant time and many warm relationships.

You bet. Bags I Charley first!

Shut up Gary!!

Hello and Good Day my fine new contributors.

Quote: garyd @ September 1, 2007, 9:44 PM

We are here to put to the test the much abused thoery that comedy is subjective.

And strangely enough some of us are here to put the test the much abused theory that the BSG is subjective. I don't know - is it? Who am I?

Welcome.

Good Evening.

'Allo!

Quote: garyd @ September 1, 2007, 9:44 PM

We are here to put to the test the much abused thoery that comedy is subjective. For us, this is not so.

Hello. Are you Gervais and Merchant by any chance?
:O