You, Me & Them

New sitcom starting tonight on Gold. Looks quite good from the preview clip I have just seen advertised. I am planning to catch up on the first episode later in the week.

Anybody else watching this?

I thought it very funny. Superb cast.

26 year difference in my marriage.very happy.at least I am.dont know about the wife

My son plays Charlie in this very proud mum very funny stick with it !

A bloody amazing sitcom. Loved it when I heard the plot. Looking forward to the rest!

Sorry...not a Corrie watcher, so when the hypnotherapist popped through the door, I squealed "ANITA!" And she still looks lovely.

I'd had my worries about this show, but it's quite good! Thought I read somewhere that it was from "the team that brought you Outnumbered", so I was expecting Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin producing, but it's got a bit of that feel to it anyway. (It's actually the executive producer and production company that brought you Outnumbered.)

And I'll take my Giles and Gwen wherever I can get 'em-and they were both on superb form. As was the rest of the cast, including ANITA! :)

Looking forward to more!

This a really good show. I hope there will be another series after this one.

I watched episode one and was pleasantly surprised. It's far from great but it is quite good. Just a shame it is tucked away on Gold.

I can't believe they have booked another series it was a bloody awful comedy.

Edited by Aaron for readability.

Was this the truly awful sketch show from a few years ago?

Quote: sootyj @ 9th July 2014, 1:10 AM BST

Was this the truly awful sketch show from a few years ago?

If only you could find out with one easy click...!

Quote: george roper @ 9th July 2014, 1:03 AM BST

I quite disagree. It was a great series, and I'm really looking forward to its return.

Quote: george roper @ 9th July 2014, 1:03 AM BST

I was surprised it got a second series. It was a bit all over the place. Some very random and weak story lines.