Father Figure - Series 1 Page 6

Chuckled 3 times during this second episode. Still totally predictable though.

Actually laughed twice during the 3rd episode, show still sucks though.

Episode 4 took a few steps backwards, couple chuckles but that's about it. Why do I have a feeling that they'll be playing this on our PBS stations. Seems that all we get here in the way of new programmes are the bad ones!

I don't think we any longer make good ones that would suit your puritanical media climate, sadly.

The only "New" program we have got is The Cafe, not high on my must see list. Thankfully I can now watch BBC iPlayer and Channel 4od so I have good shows to watch!

On the home front for sitcoms it's rather bleak. Out of the new shows the only few I enjoy are Mom and Sean Saves the World. The rest are shit!

Tuned in the first time tonight and found it almost painful! This dire - thankfully the first - and most probably last - series is nearing its end!

No ratings for episode 1.4 ?

I have just seen Jason Byrne on the Royal Variety Show.

Oh dear, what a total embarrassment.

Totally misjudged the audience. To come on in your vest and underpants at the royal variety show was cringe making.

And his "act" consisted of him making hand gestures through a venetian blind, a tepee and some "royal" curtains.

I have been watching the Royal Variety show for many years, and usually look forward to the comedians, but I have to say his act was one of the worst I have ever seen.

Considering he also had the pretty awful sit com called Father Figure, which was also very unfunny and got panned by everyone, he has not had a great year.