Exam Results Page 2

Taking mental ages into account, I suspect most people around here are.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 17, 2007, 2:29 PM

How did everyone else do?

You mean I've been talking to children on here? Teary

I'm not. I work with the police.................

Quote: Aaron @ August 17, 2007, 2:31 PM

Taking mental ages into account, I suspect most people around here are.

In the spirit of the Goverment's f**ked-up ID card nonsense of a policy, why not make it mandatory for poster to declare their age?

This would put a stop to those tedious-for-everyone-else threads where you try to explain that what you said was not literally what you meant etc....

Hmmmmmm.........not sure what that means. But I suppose that there are differences between ages. I'm 22 (23 in a few weeks! Noooo!)and I do sometimes feel that stuff by older posters sometimes go over my head. Or is that because I'm a secret blonde?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 17, 2007, 2:36 PM

This would put a stop to those tedious-for-everyone-else threads where you try to explain that what you said was not literally what you meant etc....

Not sure how that has anything to do with age?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 17, 2007, 2:43 PM

I'm 22 (23 in a few weeks! Noooo!)and I do sometimes feel that stuff by older posters sometimes go over my head. Or is that because I'm a secret blonde?

Such as what? Maybe you're just a bit less geeky?

Well if some of the posters are teenagers. There's big difference between 15 and 23 in understanding of the world, for example.

OMG you're like so totally ageist! :O

Depends on the persons you're talking about. For example, my 11-year old cousin is infinitely more wise and understanding of the world than most of the people I went to school with.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 17, 2007, 2:32 PM

I'm not. I work with the police.................

I work with idiots so the same thing really.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ August 17, 2007, 2:56 PM

Such as what? Maybe you're just a bit less geeky?

That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me! Lovey

It's little things like the odd joke and interests. I am also immature for my age too so that doesn't help!

Hmmmm ... How immature? Do you play in mud and get excited when Fireman Sam comes on the TV? :D

I do like my toys!

I shall leave that one open for Leevil to make his usual comments!

I don't think we need Leevil to say anything to that one! Laughing out loud

Whistling nnocently

I do hope this doesn't mean that pensioners are not welcome. I can type and joke and even talk science sometimes and all without my false teeth in!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 17, 2007, 3:23 PM

Well if some of the posters are teenagers. There's big difference between 15 and 23 in understanding of the world, for example.

Christ on a stick! Whats going to happen in the next 6 months which will help me understand the world. Are they going to re-run Ascent of Man or summin?