Shit Day Appreciation Society

Generally for people who are having a crap day on a particular day and want to let off steam!

I'm suffering from clients that won't listen or who don't have any common sense. And no I'm not a hooker, if I was those two things wouldn't matter.

I've been out in the cold and wet all day performing in front of a mass crowd of about ten.

Hug?

Please Teary

Awwwwwww! Lovey

Worst day at work for ages. :(

Every day is a great day ... you're ALL whingers!

Laughing out loud

As a manic depressive i'm just glad i didn't kill myself today. Or everyone else. Hugs.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ August 15, 2007, 5:23 PM

I'm suffering from clients that won't listen or who don't have any common sense. And no I'm not a hooker, if I was those two things wouldn't matter.

Ha ha ha. lol.

As for dumb clients, have you seen www.clientcopia.com ContainsNuts? I log on there when I've got a bad client to try and convince myself I'm actually lucky (although sometimes that's not possible. Here's a quote from my meeting today: "Looks good. Now how do I get that data off the TV [they meant monitor] and onto paper").

I got rained on today. Wettest I've ever been, ever. Ever.
EVER.

Careful, you'll excite Leevil.

Wave

Phwoar. etc.

why is it shit days are always raining!!! I reckon i suffer from s.a.d!!!!

Quote: EllieJP @ August 16, 2007, 1:17 AM

why is it shit days are always raining!!! I reckon i suffer from s.a.d!!!!

Sheep Addiction Disorder?

Quote: Mark @ August 15, 2007, 7:29 PM

Ha ha ha. lol.

As for dumb clients, have you seen www.clientcopia.com ContainsNuts? I log on there when I've got a bad client to try and convince myself I'm actually lucky (although sometimes that's not possible. Here's a quote from my meeting today: "Looks good. Now how do I get that data off the TV they meant monitor and onto paper").

That is quality, I might have to post some up. I once sent a design to a client as a jpg, and they said "it's good but none of the links work."

Quote: ContainsNuts @ August 16, 2007, 8:42 AM

Sheep Addiction Disorder?

SAD is a weird disorder thing (I reckon it's just fussiness ;)) where the lack of sunlight in the winter makes the sufferer depressed etc. SNAP OUT OF IT!