Boring whingers from 4Laughs Page 3

A good hider never reveals his hiding places. If I told you I'd get kicked out of the Hiding Circle, and my name would be mud in the hiding world. I don't think I could live with that sort of shame.

Ah, I understand.

Quote: Butter_Side_Down @ August 11, 2007, 9:45 PM

A good hider never reveals his hiding places. If I told you I'd get kicked out of the Hiding Circle, and my name would be mud in the hiding world. I don't think I could live with that sort of shame.

I tried to join the hiding circle but couldn't find it... I'm here all week folks, please tip the waitresses Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ August 11, 2007, 1:12 PM

Anyway, the more people here the better I say.

Ditto...who gives a crap where people have come from? To be honest i didn't even know that the new people were from 4laughs...i'm just happy to have new people on here.

Can we please stop going on about where people have come from and discuss some comedy (or other topics of equal randomness) please!?

Rolling eyes Is that a pink banana or is a naked man hiding in that tree?

Why is he naked and why is he in a tree, you may well ask...

By the look of him licking himself inapproprately he may think he's a cat, if he is then there's no problem as cats often climb trees naked...

I can solve most riddles with my unnerving logic...

:)

Quote: Butter_Side_Down @ August 11, 2007, 9:45 PM

BSD is right I got kicked out of the hiding circle after I made one of those cheap shows for Sky One where I have a mask on, but they saw right through it :(

Probably not to sensible making the mask out of cling film then

It was the name badge that really gave away the game!