What are you watching on TV? Page 329

I have some Cornettos in my freezer, they/ve been there for probably months now. I can't be bothered to eat them yet they're so nice. Why is this? :S

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 10:28 PM BST

Sick

Well they have milk lollies, so why not?

Because they're fiddly.

And the chocolate in Cornettos is a bit nasty really.

I don't mind Cornettos.
I don't really like ice cream though.

I like strawberry ice cream.

I thought you couldn't find it anymore?

Can't. That is why I am a sad panda. :(

None of the strawberry ones are around now. Just wimpy strawberries and cream stuff. Boo. :(

*cough*

SITCOM: Samantha Who?
On: E4
Date: Sunday 14th September 2008
Time: 23:00 to 23:25

Pilot. Special Episode 1.

Another chance to see episode of one of the new series on E4. Starring Christina Applegate, this brand new US comedy series features Samantha Newly, a corporate executive and hit-and-run victim who wakes up after being in a coma for eight days, only to find she has amnesia.

Anyone else watch Bring Back... Star Wars?

Thought it was great. Mark Hamill was a bit of a knob, and Harrison Ford didn't want anything to do with it which was a shame. Very entertaining though.

Recorded it. Dunno when I'll get to watch it though.

Ah I won't spoil it for you then. It's good though!

Quote: NickTheDon @ September 14 2008, 11:42 PM BST

Anyone else watch Bring Back... Star Wars?

Thought it was great. Mark Hamill was a bit of a knob, and Harrison Ford didn't want anything to do with it which was a shame. Very entertaining though.

Quote: NickTheDon @ September 14 2008, 11:52 PM BST

Ah I won't spoil it for you then. It's good though!

Laughing out loud

Cheers Nick. :)

Haha, well not anymore than I already have done!

60 Minute Makeover

This is such con though. There's no way they do it in 60 minutes. This shit takes at least 180 minutes or more.

But then again, the makeovers are tacky and terrible. They look like Argos catalogue houses.

Someone I used to know had it done, and they do do it in an hour. But 2 half hour bits. And they didn't finish all the painting so left the pots for the girls to finish it off themselves. The girls house looked really nice afterwards.

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 7:28 PM BST

So, who did they replace him with?
I can't remember.

Some short guy.

Ah, that Friends episode where Chandler (Aaron) can't cry is on! Hee.