What are you watching on TV? Page 1,926

Ha, ace. Finally your big break! :D Congrats

I remember you being uglier doc Tim, you're positively Dr Kildare rugged in that clip.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 17th February 2014, 11:52 PM GMT

Ha, ace. Finally your big break! :D Congrats

I don't know about 'big break', Nil, but I'm thoroughly disgusted by myself... so maybe it is!

;)

Some "proper 'meaders in show" - and what's not to love about that?

Quote: sootyj @ 18th February 2014, 12:10 AM GMT

I remember you being uglier doc Tim, you're positively Dr Kildare rugged in that clip.

My nose gets more Jewish with every year that passes...

...but, strangley, my eyes get more Oriental.

Quote: T.W. @ 18th February 2014, 12:16 AM GMT

I don't know about 'big break', Nil, but I'm thoroughly disgusted by myself... so maybe it is!

;)

Some "proper 'meaders in show" - and what's not to love about that?

:D

A friend of mine, and his wife, were asked to be in this series but declined. I don't blame them. :D

Quote: sootyj @ 18th February 2014, 12:10 AM GMT

Hahaha rude, sootyj!

I was being complimentary on doc Tims journey to beauty

Hahahaa

you want rudeness

Hey Nils how long did it take you to drive your tractor from Bristol to Manchester

Ha, very nice throwaway oneliner there T.W.

Ooh, I shall be watching. And muting and turning away during the gory bits.

Ah yes. I'd seen that on TV - remembered all the pregnant women and little babies but can't say I remembered seeing that ugly old git.

The One Born Every Minute ad Feat. T.W. was just on my telly. I dread to think what Susan Nickson will have to say about it on The British Documentary Guide forums.

Arsenal vs. Bayern

In the Line of Duty, forgot how much Jed Mercurio writes proper telly, the kind that can go toe to toe with the rest of the world.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 18th February 2014, 9:36 PM GMT

The One Born Every Minute ad Feat. T.W. was just on my telly. I dread to think what Susan Nickson will have to say about it on The British Documentary Guide forums.

:D

The Defining Decades - The 1960s on Vintage TV