What are you watching on TV? Page 1,540

This year's Morrison's Christmas advert.

Bruce Forsyth and Freddie Flintoff... together at last!

Helps once more to confirm to my mind Brucie as the most insincere, shallow and amoral man in showbiz. I very much doubt that Forsyth has ever heard of Morrison's, but give this man a bit of money and air-time and he'll turn-up and ham his way through whatever crap you serve him up.

Wave a large enough cheque in front of Brucie and the old fraud would happily dress-up as a cartoon knife and twinkle-toe his way through an advert for cliteroidectomies.

He's also the only one in that ad that manages to sing off the beat.

Oh no, wait. I might be thinking of that BBC song and dance Christmas TV 'extravaganza' they keep showing!

Oh c'mon he's 150 he doesn't have the foggiest idea what he's doing anymore. His Brazillian exMs World shoves him infront of a camera he mumbles a bit and dances badly. Someone should put him out of our misery.

Quote: zooo @ December 11 2011, 11:13 PM GMT

He's also the only one in that ad that manages to sing off the beat.

Oh no, wait. I might be thinking of that BBC song and dance Christmas TV 'extravaganza' they keep showing!

*pats zooo on the head and gives her a lollipop*

Console

I am now watching...

Victoria Wood With All The Trimmings on 'Gold'.

Abysmal.

:)

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 11 2011, 11:12 PM GMT

This year's Morrison's Christmas advert.

Bruce Forsyth and Freddie Flintoff... together at last!

Helps once more to confirm to my mind Brucie as the most insincere, shallow and amoral man in showbiz. I very much doubt that Forsyth has ever heard of Morrison's, but give this man a bit of money and air-time and he'll turn-up and ham his way through whatever crap you serve him up.

Wave a large enough cheque in front of Brucie and the old fraud would happily dress-up as a cartoon knife and twinkle-toe his way through an advert for cliteroidectomies.

*chance to use own gag*

Which celebrity can predict the future? Bruce Foresight.

Ithankyou!

*does a tap dance*

Huh?

Thats a rather good joke.

Why aren't channel 4 hiring anymore clothes obsessed, asian, homos.

Because they Gok Wan already.

Back at ya buddy :D

Quote: Leevil @ December 11 2011, 11:34 PM GMT

Which celebrity can predict the future? Bruce Foresight.

Ithankyou!

*does a tap dance*

Quote: sootyj @ December 11 2011, 11:35 PM GMT

Why aren't channel 4 hiring anymore clothes obsessed, asian, homos.

Because they Gok Wan already.

*time travels back into the audience of a 1930s BBC radio variety show, laughs like a drain, then stands and leads a round of sterling applause*

'I say who should I get to take my granny for a walk?
Tim Walker!

Thank God Victoria Wood is now flogging Sky TV packages and unlikely to ever get a BBC comedy Christmas Special ever again. That last one she did was dire, but probably relatively cheap. This one (from 2000) must have cost pretty much the entire f**king comedy and drama budget for that Christmas and it's dreadfully unfunny, plus being a complete self-indulgent luvvie fest.

That woman has some nerve to moan on and on in interviews about how the Beeb treated her. (See Lane, Carla)

I think it's hilarious when she emphasizes the funny words within her songs. Oh no, wait I... DON'T!

:P

Though are you sure you're not confusing her with that Eminen? Cos he does that too. Errr

Yes, I often confuse Eminem with Victoria Wood. Reminds me of the time I kept calling Snoop Dogg Penelope Keith. He never corrected me though. What a nice fellow.

Oh Christ! They're her comedy Christmas "present to the nation" specials back-to-back.

Where's the f**king remote...?

Errr

Her '80s/'90s stuff is f**king excellent.