What are you watching on TV? Page 1,531

Getting ready to drink a few beers with the neighbors while we watch The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy.

Quote: DaButt @ November 9 2011, 1:07 AM GMT

Getting ready to drink a few beers with the neighbors while we watch The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy.

I didn't know you got BBC Parliament channel in the US !

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 9 2011, 1:10 AM GMT

I didn't know you got BBC Parliament channel in the US !

Back of the net :D

F**k all because Mrs Will Cam has 2 f**king things recording at the same time on Sky+ Angry

My dad's always doing that. Usually some useless rubbish like a random foreign ice skating championship and some sort of programme about refurbishing a caravan.

Mental.

Maybe he has a secret ambition to travel in a second-hand caravan to the winter Olympics.

:O

You could have something there.

Episode of The Graham Norton show that I saw 48 hours ago. It's good but my memory isn't that short. Sadly there is nothing on any of the other 12 channels.

Just watched an episode of Minder I had recorded.

No need for details suffice to say that Arthur is involved in buying a hearse and two 'widow wagons' as he calls them . .

The nice touch is the registrations of the cars are BYE *** *

:D

Just watched Twilight for the first time, to see what the fuss is all about. The first third was actually pretty decent, but I lost interest after that. Still don't get why it was so massively popular.

Today I have watched new episodes of Fringe, The Walking Dead and Community. All American shows.

Jeremy Vine getting out of his depth with notoriously tricky interviewee Lou Reed.

Like Peter Jones from the Dragons Den, Vine is the swotty dull boy desperate to hang out with the cool kids and getting it all wrong.

Now Tory Blair is on showing his true colours with an attack on the 50p tax rate.

Arena - George Harrison: Living in the Material World

Settling in with a beer to watch the latest episodes of Misfits. Cops, Walking Dead and whatever else my automated downloading system has grabbed for me.

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ November 13 2011, 10:53 PM GMT

Arena - George Harrison: Living in the Material World

What did you think?

George was always my favourite Beatle and it was good to see his career reappraised, although it managed to skirt over a lot of stuff with scant detail despite being four hours long. I'd like to have heard more about his Handmade proudcer career, which had a great hit rate.

Nice Lumberjack Song tribute from Palin at the Concert for George- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOMxz-O7Sc