What are you watching on TV? Page 1,333

Babestation. There's a woman in just her pants talking but I can't hear what she's saying. Classic Christmas Day viewing.

Are you watching it alone, Chip? Or with the family?

Quote: Ben @ December 25 2010, 11:10 PM GMT

Are you watching it alone, Chip? Or with the family?

I was watching it alone. Not anymore. Televised titilation is a bit boring. I'm watching Starsky and Hutch now. That's a bit boring too.

Quote: chipolata @ December 25 2010, 11:14 PM GMT

I was watching it alone. Not anymore. Televised titilation is a bit boring. I'm watching Starsky and Hutch now. That's a bit boring too.

Console

I have Starsky and Hutch on too. Not overly familiar with the TV show. This film looks like Dragnet, the 80s remake which I love.

Young Frankenstein now. I knew if I hung on in there my patience would be rewarded.

Quote: Leevil @ December 25 2010, 11:17 PM GMT

I have Starsky and Hutch on too. Not overly familiar with the TV show. This film looks like Dragnet, the 80s remake which I love.

The film IN NO WAY is anything like the original TV series, no proper Roscoe P Coltrain, no real Boss Hogg, no proper interplay between the two leads. In fact, just a load of cr*p IMHO.

Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks. 'Nuff said. Cool

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 26 2010, 12:40 AM GMT

The film IN NO WAY is anything like the original TV series, no proper Roscoe P Coltrain, no real Boss Hogg, no proper interplay between the two leads. In fact, just a load of cr*p IMHO.

I think you've entered Christmas night Hazard county Oldrocker.

Quote: chipolata @ December 25 2010, 10:59 PM GMT

Silence of the Lamb's is a great film.

I was sorely dissapointed when I watched it. The only bit I liked was when Lector beats a guard to death and steals his face. And such a shit ending.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture. This shit is bananas.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 26 2010, 12:33 PM GMT

Star Trek: The Motion Picture. This shit is bananas.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

The bald woman in Star Trek: The Motion Picture is sex on a stick. She's dead now. :(

Watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's f**kin' weird.