So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

Well folks, my year on the forum is almost up, from midnight tonight I will be taking a sabbatical from the BCG for an unspecified amount of time. I will still lurk on here from time to time and show up at some of the drinks to catch up with people.

It's been loads o'fun, I've had some great debates, met some awesome people and have literally Lol'd at some of the amazingly hilarious posts on here. I've also been called every single curse name you can think of, been told to leave the forum on several occasions, received angry PMs, was responsible for a number of flounces and even the Mods have called me a 'dick'. At least it hasn't been boring.

With me out of the way, it should herald in a new era of feminism, liberalism and social inclusion with everyone living in peace and harmony, like in the old Coca-Cola adverts. In absolutely no time at all, rainbows, kittens and unicorns will be shat out of manginas at an incredible rate. Oh and the number of lady members should also increase exponentially.

All I ask is that from time to time, you imagine what my reaction would be to a particular story. Whether it be a gay Dalek on Doctor Who or a local council hiring blind lollipop ladies or a new BBC Three comedy about the London Riots...just pause and think, what would RC say?

Goodbye.

Wave

Is this an amicable flounce?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 31 2012, 2:41 PM GMT

Oh and the number of lady members should also increase exponentially.

But I thought it was only men who had members??

Don't leave it too long RC Wave will miss ya venom ;)

More a kind of return to the depths. I am spending too much time on here and should really be getting on with more life affirming type stuff. But just as before, I will let this place get nice and cosy before coming back and wrecking the joint. ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ December 31 2012, 2:56 PM GMT

Don't leave it too long RC Wave will miss ya venom ;)

Lovey

Classy flounce oh and RCP have you got a vagina?

Go on bugger off. :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 31 2012, 2:57 PM GMT

More a kind of return to the depths. I am spending too much time on here and should really be getting on with more life affirming type stuff.

I knew you were a hippy.

Quote: sootyj @ December 31 2012, 3:07 PM GMT

Classy flounce oh and RCP have you got a vagina?

Yes...in a jar in my fridge.

I might have never agreed with any of your points of view and found a lot of your posts too caustic for my liking but I have always (in a sadistic way)enjoyed reading you.

That's a plus for you

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 31 2012, 5:17 PM GMT

Yes...in a jar in my fridge.

You said your sex life had cooled of late.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 31 2012, 2:41 PM GMT

I've also been called every single curse name you can think of, been told to leave the forum on several occasions, received angry PMs, was responsible for a number of flounces and even the Mods have called me a 'dick'. At least it hasn't been boring.

Wave

Crikey, I missed a lot.
Maybe next year I will tuck my kitten into her cosy basket, ride my unicorn over the rainbow and have a look at the real world.
:)
Bye for now.

Wave

P.S. I don't like kittens.

Quote: Loopey @ December 31 2012, 8:12 PM GMT

Crikey, I missed a lot.
Maybe next year I will tuck my kitten into her cosy basket, ride my unicorn over the rainbow and have a look at the real world.
:)

Filth!

Quote: sootyj @ December 31 2012, 8:15 PM GMT

Filth!

Only in your mind. ;)

Quote: Loopey @ December 31 2012, 8:17 PM GMT

Only in your mind. ;)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd ...

Auf Wiedersehen, Sir Renegade of Carpark.

I'm sure you'll be kept posted of any drinkies and suchlike, where your warm, gropey, tender presence is always welcome.

Quote: sootyj @ December 31 2012, 8:26 PM GMT

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd ...

Is that Dappy's new single?