Surprise, Surprise! Page 3

Yeah, f**k off, Sooty, you miserable turd merchant!

Yeah!

F**k right off!

Yeah ya big...

Poo muncher

I'd like to see a hello from Dr Mato and Huge Bear.

I might have an address for blackdahlia1...

Whoa! sootyj made a point that he didn't like a particular thread (which he could have ignored but hey-ho) but what's with all the swearing to someone's face on the BCG lately?

Either put a lid on it or stop going on the Internetz after you've had a couple of cans of supermarket bitter, you super brave keyboard warriors.

I wonder if Harridan will pop in...

I miss Timbo.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 17 2012, 6:47 PM GMT

I can tryyyyyyy.

Twist his arm.

Veronica Vestibule, Roodeye and IT David. Oh, and Jim Field, who once did a live blow-by-blow update on what he thought of an episode of Grandma's House, which for some reason I thought was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen on this forum.

I have to agree that IT David was the greatest character on BCG during my time here. His love of Jesus was without measure.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 17 2012, 11:10 PM GMT

Whoa! sootyj made a point that he didn't like a particular thread (which he could have ignored but hey-ho) but what's with all the swearing to someone's face on the BCG lately?

Either put a lid on it or stop going on the Internetz after you've had a couple of cans of supermarket bitter, you super brave keyboard warriors.

I'm going to pop you right in the mouth next time I see you, you goshdarn motherhugger.

Quote: David Bussell @ December 18 2012, 12:42 PM GMT

I'm going to pop you right in the mouth next time I see you, you goshdarn motherhugger.

That is the most homo-erotic threat I've had this week.

And you've had plenty

About the only person I'll add is DaButt. Probably one of the most polite, confident and tenacious posters. And one of the very few to change my mind on anything. I think his loss is felt more deeply than others on this forum

Yeah, shame DeButt is no longer around. I did enjoy Tim Walkers wit, also Griff. I'm sure there's a few more ghosts of Christmas past but can't think of anyone else right now.