Are children the cancer destroying this country?

I know Whitney Housten thinks children are the future, treat them well and see what joy they bring, etc, but I hate the little f**kers. And every generation of kids seem infinitely more hateful and badly behaved than the last. Wouldn't it be far better if children were stored in vats until they were eighteen and then rescusitated so they can start work? This would make youth crime and thing of the past and wipe out paedophilia since there'd be no kids around to abuse. That way Gary Glitter and Jonathan King would still have careers as contestants on Strictly Come Dancing and any of the other million and one shows where old celebrities go to die.

Quote: chipolata @ August 1, 2007, 10:35 AM

I know Whitney Housten thinks children are the future, treat them well and see what joy they bring, etc.... Wouldn't it be far better if children were stored in vats until they were eighteen and then rescusitated so they can start work.

Good idea but couldn't work. Too many syllables for the song.

Gary Glitter still having a career would be far more scary than any little tear-away.

No offence Chipolata but I think what you are saying is complete bollocks.

no, we are not cancer >_< though I am 16 now, so maybe I cant say "we"...

Two words would solve the problem with children......

"Pedigree Chum".

As a mummy I adore my two boys. However I must admit they are on occasions horrid. I personaly think you dont get bad kids just bad parents.
Toddlers are my pet hate. I detested mine and I shudder when I see one coming towards me. Especialy if they are all snotty and covered in chocolate. I do like to see them playing their parents up though. That makes my day. There is nothing funnier than seeing an irate parent who you just know wants to smother their child. It is GREAT.

There is one good thing about toddlers. They are not mine.

It's not kids in particular that are a problem for the planet, just human beings in general...

Our time is up, basically...

We've got about an hour and a half left...

>_<

Better get the kettle on then......

.....anyone for cake?

yes please!

There you go.....FRANKIE! STOP IT WITH THE COCKTAIL SAUSAGE TRICK! There are kids present!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 1, 2007, 7:14 PM

Our time is up, basically...

We've got about an hour and a half left...

Dude uncool I just stuck the roast on...

Quote: Charley @ August 1, 2007, 6:32 PM

There is one good thing about toddlers. They are not mine.

But it could be your Grand Child!!!

Quote: Baumski @ August 1, 2007, 10:50 AM

Good idea but couldn't work. Too many syllables for the song.

I agree Baumski and no perfect rhymes either.

To be honest thereare alot of chavs and rude boys or what ever the w**kers are going by now a days but there's more good then bad. I would like the examinations to get harder again though.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 1, 2007, 7:24 PM

There you go.....FRANKIE! STOP IT WITH THE COCKTAIL SAUSAGE TRICK! There are kids present!

It was the kids that taught it to me, Rube...

Huh?