Zombie savilles necrophiliac sex with the living

In shocking news; world famous psychic Derek Applecoarer has revealed even in death the BBC have been unable to keep a track of beloved children's entertainer; and probable paedophile Jimmy Saveloy. The lisping, effeminate, Liverpudlian had revealed he had been interviewing along with his Indian spirit companion "talks with bull"; the spirits of children murdered by Noel Edmonds on his "late, late breakfast show". Too see if they had been murdered in
order to fulfil sir Jimmy's unnatural lusts for recently departed, youths. 'Put it this way it wasn't embalming fluid he was pumping them with,' stated the scouse, granny robber.

Apparently sir Jimmy was nowhere to be found in the afterlife, despite the light fingered, light loafered friend of the dead interviewing such after life luminaries as Jesus, Cleopatra and Jim Bowen. Saveloy been raised from the dead by evil African child army general Joseph Icecreamconey, who was working in Scarborough at the time as an illegal ice cream van man. Joseph was using the zombie, fun running pederast to terrorise children into joining his army. With the carrot of a Jim'll fix it badge and the stick of a poke with his zombie dinkle if they didn't comply. Whole villages in the Upper Congo area had been cleared by his dreaded war cry.
"Kill them now! Kill them now, then, now, then!"

The current BBC DG said in a prepared Statement this morning.
'I would like to sincerely apologise for whatever the BBC couldn't be bothered to investigate; be it Johnny Morris raping a gibbon, John Noakes and Shep spit Roasting the littlest hobo or Ainsley Harriot in general. I will now resign and return to my job cleaning the bogs at television centre.'

Hahaha! Pulitzer stuff, sir!

Lots of good jokes here that deserve to go into a sketch.

On the other hand your spelling/posting continues to suck balls. Why don't you get a phone with a bigger keyboard or failing that text with a child's hand.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 25 2012, 11:18 AM BST

or failing that text with a child's hand.

Careful. That's how Savile started.

I'll edit my muse threatened to rip it out of my head via my anus I'd I didn't type it up immediately

I'll edit my muse threatened to rip it out of my head via my anus I'd I didn't type it up immediately

Or was that how Savile started? One of the two.

Small but important point, Derek Acorah is not a Scouser.
Like so many people who are not from easily identifiable places, they take on accents.
I know it sounds pedantic but there is a massive difference if you're a Scouser, it's a bit like how Mockneys annoy real cockneys.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ October 25 2012, 11:59 AM BST

Small but important point, Derek Acorah is not a Scouser.
Like so many people who are not from easily identifiable places, they take on accents.
I know it sounds pedantic but there is a massive difference if you're a Scouser, it's a bit like how Mockneys annoy real cockneys.

A very valid point, Teddy. Not as bad as people calling pasties PARsties, though. That's a shootable offence.

I've never encountered that problem as I don't talk to people who have straw in their mouth and who dress in smock tops.

However I believe it to be a problem and would advocate 'Death Camps' for people from the West Country and both Norfolk and Suffolk.

Once cleared of Yokels these areas could then be used to grow Cannabis and the making of decent cheeses for supermarkets.

You're walking a very thin line, Teddy...

But I'm in a good mood so I'll let you off.

(I'm sure you were shitting it.)

Why do you hail from those parts?

Why does anyone hail from any parts?

As Peter Cook said, "We all come from the horn."

Hopefully corrected version.

He's still not a Scouser!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 25 2012, 11:18 AM BST

On the other hand your spelling/posting continues to suck balls. Why don't you get a phone with a bigger keyboard or failing that text with a child's hand.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1998/vlcsnap13072866copywu4.jpg