Nick Rivers or Shoepie?

Discuss

Who would win in a fight?

I always think of Dr Nick Riviera.

Hi everybody!

Shoepie's got a cooler name. Nick Rivers sounds like a very audacious and difficult-to-get away-with-crime.

I reckon a naked mud wrestle is in order. Maybe we could run a comp to see who will be ref.

Quote: Charley @ July 26, 2007, 11:38 PM

I reckon a naked mud wrestle is in order. Maybe we could run a comp to see who will be ref.

We'll let you do it Charley.

I'm sure you're firm - but fair!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 26, 2007, 11:18 PM

Shoepie's got a cooler name. Nick Rivers sounds like a very audacious and difficult-to-get away-with-crime.

and I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for a meddling Godot Taxis

Quote: Leevil @ July 26, 2007, 8:09 PM

Who would win in a fight?

if i was riding a killer whale and shoe was on a great white.....

Blimey! You're away for a few days and when you get back you're involved in a titanic sea battle involving marine life with saddles and (hopefully) fricken lazers on their heads. Cool.

shoepie being an elephants gives him a clear advantage and Nick Rivers sounds like an estate agent... I know who my moneys on.

You f**king estate agent bastards!

so - I sound like either:

a very audacious and difficult-to-get away-with-crime.

or an estate agent.

you guys are the best !

Or an old style country and western singer with a big ginger beard and a checked shirt

I feel a tag team match coming on!

In one corner a Great White Shark & Shoepie The Elephant and in the other corner a Killer Whale & Nick "The Giraffe" Rivers.

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuumble!! in the jungle, African plains and the ocean!

Aaron V Mark?

I go for Aaron. Simply because I have seen with my very own eyes how feisty he can get.

I reckon Mark would knock him out with one punch but would have trouble getting the punch in. I have this feeling Aarons arms wave about like a girl.

Laughing out loud