Your scariest horror film is............. Page 5

Quote: Leevil @ August 5, 2007, 1:21 AM

Any updates Jude? When will I see you in Empire or Total Film?

Not for a long while yet, but it's all going really well:D

I'll keep you posted.

All the Alien series do it for me, nightmares ever since.

Violence done to a person from outside the species is about as far down horror I'd personally want to go. Violence done person to person for shock schlock (SAW etc) is depressing to me and holds no attraction. I'd prefer to live in Baghdad if I wanted to see that sort of thing on a regular basis.

Jude, hope your project goes well btw.

Anyone seen Dog Soldiers ? Good English werewolf flick made on a low budget - came out about 3 or 4 years ago. Love the part when the army captain says, whilst being eaten alive by one of the werewolfs, 'I hope I give you the shits.' er, yeah, you have to see it......

Dog soilders is a brilliant film

"Spoon!! Weres Spoon!"

"There is no Spoon" LOL

Its good film

Any of the Hellraiser films just freak me out and make me feel icky.

Sick

The line from Pin head was a classic
"Jesus Wept"

NARG!

***Hides behing cushion***

Texas chainsaw masacre is a good film I worte a parody of leather face dancing with the cahinsaw, with one of my kid characters gets role of Mary in christmas play does the dance with plastic baby jesus

You're a teacher, aren't you? :D

Haha I've got a far scarier profession the teacher :) I'm terrified of kids they are gremlins, only advantage of having one is I can read their comics and watch cartoons without looking weird. Oh and buy awesome toys!! like those foam popper guns

Ummmm....so reading comics and watching cartoons is wierd....oh.... Huh?

lol! When you reach a certain age its generally considered ...odd

How old are you then? 87?

yeah thats right I'm 87 Rolling eyes

I'm only in 20's so I'm safe at the minute I can also claim "Research" lol

I fear I'll still be watching re-runs of danger mouse at 40.