The Paddalack Apology

Hello, my name is Teddy Paddalack and I am a former poster on this site who lost his way and was banned (With good cause and amid cheering)

Having matured like a wine I have applied to return and my apology has been accepted by Arron, hence my reappearance on these boards.

I won't be posting today as I am attending a wedding, however from tomorrow I hope to be an interactive inspiration.

If during my last membership I have managed to retain any mortal enemies there is nothing I can do about it. However for my part I hope to 'put up' material and get a bit of feed back. If I am heckled I shall turn the other cheek Christian style (Lets see how long I can do that for)

That said I'm off to get showered etc and enjoy my nephews wedding!

You can come back but no funny stuff...!

Welcome back Teddy

Hello again Teddy Wave

Welcome back, Paddalack. Although you could have come back with an easier to spell surname.

Hi Teddy, what've you been up to?

How did the wedding go?

(I would spell Aaron's name correctly if you don't want to get banned again ;))

I'd give my left testicle to know what you were banned for. But anyway: HELLO & WELCOME!

Hello, Teddy.

I'd also give Gordon Bennett's left testicle to know what you were banned for. Furthermore, I'd also give his right one to find out why Devilson smith got banned after just one post (in one of them there no off-topic posting threads about some film, which is why I'm going off topic here as opposed to there).

Anyway, hope the wedding went well. Was it in Nepal or Everton?

Thanks for the greetings.

In relation to my banning it was just me failing to cope with stuff I can cope with now.

I tell you this so there is no need to mutilate the sex organs of a fellow poster, although to be fair there was a time when I would have encouraged such acts.

As for the wedding it was fantastic, the kid looked great and his wife looked lovely, the weather stayed nice and given that the city is crammed with tourists for the Matthew Street Festival the reception at a hotel on the Mersey had an amazing feel.

I agree with RedZed...no posting stuff just to get a laugh! There's far too much of that going on round here as it is!

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ August 25 2012, 1:07 AM BST

Hello, Teddy.

I'd also give his right one to find out why Devilson smith got banned after just one post (in one of them there no off-topic posting threads about some film, which is why I'm going off topic here as opposed to there).

Anyway, hope the wedding went well. Was it in Nepal or Everton?

Isn't it obvious? Who but the sick of mind would name Mr. Bean as his favourite hero in 2012? 1991 maybe...but definitely not 2012. It's as if I would state that "Dinner For One" is the best piece of comedy Britain has to offer...I'd get banned before I finished the sentence "Same procedure as every year, Miss Sophie?" and put into a padded cell. Quite rightly so ;)
What I really like to know is: How's the weather in Nepal these days?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 25 2012, 12:53 PM BST

Isn't it obvious? Who but the sick of mind would name Mr. Bean as his favourite hero in 2012?

I thought they just shot those people. I didn't realise they banned them too.

Anyway, Teddy, glad the wedding was good.

Laughing out loud Teddy was a knob! but welcome back.

This thread title sounds like an episode name from The Big Bang Theory.