The Travel Thread Page 3

If I'm not mistaken, there's a BBC guideline/rule thing about the degree of rigitity/flaccidity of portrayals of penises on telly and the rule is that the member must not be steeper than the angle at which the Mull of Kintyre dangles. At least that's what Steve Pemberton said on an inside no 9 commentary. He was quite obsessed with that particular topic. Came up in multiple episodes.

Vienna was a little disappointing to be honest. Berlin and Budapest would kick its arse in an arm wrestle imo. Saltzburg always sounds a classy place to me. Full of music I would like to think.

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 30th May 2017, 12:17 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there's a BBC guideline/rule thing about the degree of rigitity/flaccidity of portrayals of penises on telly and the rule is that the member must not be steeper than the angle at which the Mull of Kintyre dangles.

Well you learn something new every day. Apparently Aaron Brown's old boy is the spitting image of the small island of St Helena. Slightly spoilt by the fact he has painted blue for the general erection. Errr

Off to the Pyrenees in October by train from St Pancras with three mountain railway trips included when I get there plus a visit to the Salvador Dali museum.

Quote: Davida Grimes @ 30th May 2017, 12:17 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there's a BBC guideline/rule thing about the degree of rigitity/flaccidity of portrayals of penises on telly and the rule is that the member must not be steeper than the angle at which the Mull of Kintyre dangles. At least that's what Steve Pemberton said on an inside no 9 commentary. He was quite obsessed with that particular topic. Came up in multiple episodes.

I think you will find the formula is :-

The heat of the meat is proportionate to the angle of dangle.

Quote: roscoff @ 30th May 2017, 12:24 AM

Well you learn something new every day. Apparently Aaron Brown's old boy is the spitting image of the small island of St Helena. Slightly spoilt by the fact he has painted blue for the general erection. Errr

Laughing out loud

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 30th May 2017, 9:10 AM

Off to the Pyrenees in October by train from St Pancras with three mountain railway trips included when I get there plus a visit to the Salvador Dali museum.

No mountains within several hundred miles, but St. Petersburg, Florida, has a very large Dali museum. I believe it holds more of his masterworks than any other museum.

Quote: DaButt @ 30th May 2017, 12:00 PM

No mountains within several hundred miles, but St. Petersburg, Florida, has a very large Dali museum. I believe it holds more of his masterworks than any other museum.

I already like the randomness of facts and experiences being posted here:)

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 30th May 2017, 9:10 AM

Have a great time that sounds like the perfect trip. Michael Portillo has really opened my eyes about choo choo hols.

Well bugger all this exotic travel to foreign places! I'm soon off to the wilds of Kintyre and as far as I'm concerned, it's Paradise and the locals are the most wonderful people in the world. (*starts to weep with emotion*)

Quote: keewik @ 31st May 2017, 11:30 PM

Well bugger all this exotic travel to foreign places! I'm soon off to the wilds of Kintyre and as far as I'm concerned, it's Paradise and the locals are the most wonderful people in the world. (*starts to weep with emotion*)

I bet you love the National Anthem.

You must know I don't. Why the Hell should we be asking God ( in whom I don't believe) to save that old cosseted shite? The Marseillaise - now there's a real national anthem.

Quote: keewik @ 31st May 2017, 11:30 PM

Be sure to ask the locals where the Paul McCartney Museum is and if they still haven't built it, just say "What's the point then ?"

Then, to be really polite, launching in to a debate about what came first, the song "Mull of Kintyre" or the place. The locals should appreciate that. Must admit Kintyre is on my bucket list. Have fun.

Oh..................I thought the place was called Tyre and people hated it so much it got called F**kin' Tyre which then got abbreviated to 'Kin' Tyre.

Quote: Firkin @ 1st June 2017, 5:49 PM

Be sure to ask the locals where the Paul McCartney Museum is and if they still haven't built it, just say "What's the point then ?"

Then, to be really polite, launching in to a debate about what came first, the song "Mull of Kintyre" or the place. The locals should appreciate that. Must admit Kintyre is on my bucket list. Have fun.

Really, these days he's never mentioned. As far as I know, in his early days there he was just treated as a normal human being (which he probably loved) accepted at local dances etc.

Yes, you really have to go there, but think twice about driving to the lighthouse - the drive is scary in the extreme.