Night night/bye bye

In this thread you can say Night Night or Bye Bye. Yes I have got a mental age of 4. So yeah when other people are on that you are conversing with, use this thread to tell them that you are going.Wave

Night Night

Night, night world (Obscure comedy reference there)

Good morning!

Good moaning.

Quote: Aaron @ July 13, 2007, 7:52 AM

Good moaning.

Well it wasn't me!

Quote: Aaron @ July 13, 2007, 7:52 AM

Good moaning.

Would you be referring to everyone's favourite comedy policeman?

I was just pissing by. Oh Arthur, when will you learn!

Quote: ajp29 @ July 13, 2007, 2:25 AM

So yeah when other people are on that you are conversing with, use this thread to tell them that you are going.

So, if understand this correctly, which I probably haven't, whenever I end a bit of conversing I have to come out of that particular thread and come into this one to let the person or people I'm conversing with know that I'm not conversing with them any more, right? Teary

I don't think you *HAVE TO*. It's just a way to sign off.

But I didn't make this thread (I really didn't!) so who knows what goes on in ajp29's mind?

The doctors are at a loss. ;)

What about a,

Hello I am here
Thread then?

What about a "still here" thread? :S

But we all know you're here because it say "Online" in green. Anyway, hello, I must be going!

Quote: Leevil @ July 13, 2007, 2:00 PM

But I didn't make this thread (I really didn't!) so who knows what goes on in ajp29's mind?

The answer Leevil is not alot. Its really for anyone whos chasing or being chased round the boards to tell the other users they are going but you don't have to.

Au Revoir peeps... just going to cook some chicken... have a nice chit chat..