Attack Of The Crab-Handed Men Page 2

Quote: Chopz @ March 13 2012, 9:39 AM GMT

Love this sketch. Alice Lowe is so good in it.

You're a beautiful man, and definitely not a racist, regardless of what your girlfriend claims.

Michael Kupperman (Tales Designed To Thrizzle) and Graham Linehan both said jolly nice things about this today, so it seems only right to bump the thread for all you poor people who might have missed it. I'm nice like that.

This is miles better than the sketch comedy on television nowadays.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 14 2012, 5:13 PM GMT

Michael Kupperman (Tales Designed To Thrizzle) and Graham Linehan both said jolly nice things about this today, so it seems only right to bump the thread for all you poor people who might have missed it. I'm nice like that.

How accomodating of you Mr. Stott. Actually I've watched it 3 times already. The last time being just a few hours ago so I think the time has come to run off and watch it again. It's definitely one of the best sketches I've seen in quite some time.

Quote: Otterfox @ March 15 2012, 12:00 AM GMT

It's definitely one of the best sketches I've seen in quite some time.

And you haven't even seen the fourth part, where I get to punch out Kevin Eldon!

Quote: David Bussell @ March 15 2012, 12:54 AM GMT

And you haven't even seen the fourth part, where I get to punch out Kevin Eldon!

It just gets better and better. Was it a gentlemanly punch over a cup of tea or a proper brawler punch? :)

Quote: Otterfox @ March 15 2012, 5:17 PM GMT

It just gets better and better. Was it a gentlemanly punch over a cup of tea or a proper brawler punch? :)

It will come as no surprise that Bussell, being the bastard he is, sneaks up from behind and punches him when he isn't looking. And then does a dance. (This isn't a lie, this happens later on in Missing Scene!)

To be fair, I really needed that dance.

Alice Lowe needs to be on everything. Brill-dents!

Alice is about to make her starring feature debut soon, so expect to see a lot more of her in the future.

Arousing!