L12UGH Car reg for sale Page 4

Why do they only do 3 flavours? They're all good btw, pickled onion probably being the best. Wotsits used to do a cheese and pickle one, but for some reason didn't stay around long. I think that would make a good MM flavour.

Quote: zooo @ February 27 2012, 9:11 PM GMT

A doctor at my old GPs had the plate MD 999. Was kind of cool, if a bit tossy.

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 27 2012, 9:19 PM GMT

Just goes to show we pay them too much.

Most definitely.

Quote: Aaron @ February 27 2012, 4:45 PM GMT

I should make clear on Duncan's behalf, he's peddling 'L12 UGH' as appearing like 'LAUGH'.

Mate of mine had AMU-53D (AMUSED) in Australia. I wanted one that spelt out a rude word in Indonesian, got it okayed by the motor vehicle department, but baulked at the stupidly high price, for a joke which would have only worked when I parked outside the Indonesian Embassy.

Quote: Aaron @ February 27 2012, 4:45 PM GMT

Flamin' Hot Monster Munch is the only one worth anything. <3

I should make clear on Duncan's behalf, he's peddling 'L12 UGH' as appearing like 'LAUGH'.

Well I didn't get it straight away. At £1,800 he's certainly having one.
Aren't personal plates for tw12ts

All 3 monster munch flavours are equally good

Especially when sold in jumbo bags

My brother-in-law had a 1970s Lancia with the reg GAV10N and even 25 plus years ago the suggested price was £50. OK, so it looks a little bit like Gavin but I wouldn't even pay £50 now, even if my name was Gavin...what about Gavin? Would you pay £50 for GAV10N, Gavin?

Tuumble your new avatar looks like you're being bummed

Quote: sootyj @ February 28 2012, 8:27 PM GMT

Tuumble your new avatar looks like you're being bummed

No, he's just doing 12N12L.

Quote: Badge @ February 29 2012, 12:57 AM GMT

No, he's just doing 12N12L.

Laughing out loud

Quote: rwayne @ February 27 2012, 6:44 PM GMT

Really? Peter Kay would be the last person I'd imagine having one.

Jimmy Tarbuck did have COM 1C though... I'd have thought he is just the type.

I once passed Bernard Manning in a traffic jam, he was sat in the back of a silver Rolls Royce with the number plate "GAG 1" *insert joke about him making me gag*.

I don't want a personalised number plate but I do think it'd be cool if I lived on Ha-Ha Road in Greenwich.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ February 29 2012, 12:47 PM GMT

I once passed Bernard Manning in a traffic jam, he was sat in the back of a silver Rolls Royce with the number plate "GAG 1" *insert joke about him making me gag*.

Can it be of a prurient sexual nature?

Quote: Marc P @ February 29 2012, 12:53 PM GMT

Can it be of a prurient sexual nature?

What a revolting mental image you've given me!

Sorry yes, try and blot Tony out of your mind and concentrate on loveable Bernard, that might help.