Video Games. Page 2

Quote: Leevil @ July 9, 2007, 2:24 PM

I used to have GTA:Vice City, never completed it, just used to spend the time getting into police chases and trying to find the most creative way of escaping.

Me too... I have sold my PS2, PS1, Xbox and decided to play a sega but I dont play that loads I find other things to do... I find the console thing was to keep me going when I was obese.

ico on the ps2 good shout Darren Tit was a great game!!

Quote: Daddy Maz @ July 9, 2007, 7:36 PM

ico on the ps2 good shout Darren Tit was a great game!!

Totally... it would have been my number one choice but Zelda was a bigger 'adventure'. Ico looked simply stunning though, there was a gorgeous feel about the whole game... and the ending was magical!

Darren you are such a clever fellow, Zelda on N64 was easily the best game ever followed by Perfect Dark/Goldeneye, then Half Life 2 'Is the professor telling us to procreate?' Then it has to be Sonic the Hedgehog then Age of Empires/Command and Conquer Generals 'Why can't I have shoes!?!' then erm Solitaire?

I used to play Football Manager with a mate until I found this site. Now I haven't got any friends (Boo hoo!)

When are Aaron and Mark bringing out British Sitcom Guide Manager?

got to agree nearly that the best game ever is
goldeneye
zelda ocarina of time
gta 3
halo
the games i'm waiting for is assassins creed, halo 3 and gta 4.

Quote: ajp29 @ July 10, 2007, 2:11 AM

When are Aaron and Mark bringing out British Sitcom Guide Manager?

Probably around the same time as Pete Doherty stops using drugs. :)

Pete Doherty uses drugs? :O But he looks so healthy.

Pro Evo. Just Pro Evo. It's like a religion.

It's also what the reward vouchers pay for once a year having spent all my money in Tesco...

Dan

Do you have a club card?

No, it's just the way I walk...

It's been a while since I've played the old computer games.

Goldeneye was up there, especially multiplayer

But what about Mariokart on the SNES - I don't think it can ever get any better.

How d ajp29

Yeah I'm a big fan of FPS. Timesplitters 2 was probably best shooter for PS2. But apart from the medal of honour series there never was a lot of good shooters on PS2. :(

The one set on Mars was good, can't remember the name though. I'll google it. Red Faction that was it. Medal of Honour was good, landing on Normandy scare the bejesus out of me though.