Worst Weekene of my life 1.

Charley is in the house with her Husband Gavin, 21 year old son Kyle & her 17 year old son Jack.

Charley, Kyle & Gavin are in the livingroom. Jack enters.

Jack
MUM! Why does every pair of boxer shorts of mine have holes in it.

Charley
(Shrugs) I have no idea. Maybe because you leave them on the floor for the dogs to chew.

Jack
No. I bring them down & put them in the washing machine actually.

Charley
JACK! What exactly are you accusing me of. Do you think I purposefully stand there and shred your boxer shorts.

Jack storms off.

Kyle.
He has a point Mum. I mean I have 9 odd socks. I have no idea where the other 9 socks that make up the pairs, are.

Charley
(Sarcastic)I bury them in the garden.

Kyle
Really

Charley
Yep. I just go out there while you are sleeping. Dig a great f**k off hole and put 9 odd socks in it

Kyle
I know you are joking. I mean why would you do that.

Charley
For the sheer thrill.

Gavin
I have 3 t shirts 2 boxer shorts and hundreds of pairs of socks missing.

Charley
Jeeeeee Sus! You count.

Gavin
I do. They are missing presumed dead.

Charley
Maybe they have been kidnapped. Ever thought of that.

Jack re enters the room.3 men are glaring at Charley like she is the clothes thief of Berkhamsted.

Charley
I have some panties missing. Which one of you have them.

Silence

Charley.
Come on. Who stole my sexy little panties. The lacey ones. Who has them.
They look at each other.(Stares daggers at Gavin)

Gavin
(Red faced) Maybe the washing machine ate them.

Charley
Yep That is a possibility. Maybe it ate your socks & boxers too. Hungry little fooker that washing machine.(Glares at Jack)

Jack
(Shifting from one foot to the other) I don’t have no panties.

Kyle
Don’t look at me. I don’t have them.

They all leave the room. Just like Charley planned.

LOL

It's true though isn't it? Men tend to treat women like they're maids until something goes wrong then they become the angry boss and then when they are shown up for it they retreat like Santa in reverse.

If that's the worst weekend of your life then you must live in sitcom heaven - or something like the Waltons!

The Waltons...remember that? What a nightmare that family was. All pulling together, all happy and charged and supportive....you know, ther eis a sketch in New Labour using the Waltons as the ideal family.

Dave it got worse. I swear I have had arguments with everbody this weekend. I wont even put the major one between my man & I on here. That was a war.

I think I may be on the meno. Can that happen in your mid 30's?????

Quote: charley rance @ July 9, 2007, 1:30 AM

Dave it got worse. I swear I have had arguments with everbody this weekend. I wont even put the major one between my man & I on here. That was a war.

It's because you're on the verge of greatness and immortality!

Quote: charley rance @ July 9, 2007, 1:30 AM

According to House men can get meno. Liked it Charley, I think they should do a reality sitcom about you that would be funny. *in Brummy accent* Chaaarley, Chaaarley! Laughing out loud