Toilet Literature

As a father with 2 kids, the toilet is an area of tranquility. I can often be found reading while on the toilet pan.

My current Loo Library contains the following:-

-Radio Times Guide to TV Comedy by Mark Lewisjohn
-TV Heaven by Paul Condon and Jim Sangster

What does your loo library contain?

Whistling nnocently

Mine has

-Gary Larson's Beyond the Far Side
-alot of Matt annuals
-Various BBC Focus Magazines
-Today's edition of the Times

The day before newspaper.
The Psychopathology of Everyday Life by Sigmund Freud.
As there are 3 men in my house there is a Front magazine.

I think I have just discovered that maybe that is not wewe around the loo after all.
Thanks Rosco for making me realise. Ewwwwwwwwww.

Ps. I love it when you lend a friend a book & they ring up to ask why there is poo stains on the pages.

Or bogies.

I use my mobile to surf the web, don't worry, I don't come on here. :D

http://toiletscroll.com

Made for the toilet!

I have various interesting and brilliant pieces of literature i like to read really clever novels like th....ow who am i kidding i have a copy of nuts mag and a book on the history of eastenders, well if i run out of bog roll what else can i use?

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ July 6, 2007, 5:30 PM

a book on the history of eastenders

Laughing out loud

Viz - never fails! The best toilet humour money can buy!!!

The complete 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie' script book. Brilliant.

There's a script book? I might have to check that one out. I like books.

Yeah, I got it second hand off amazon, its a big fat hardback with tons of sketches from the first three series; excellent stuff.

The "Three Bits of Fry and Laurie" one? Amazon's description suggests that it's only a best of collection. :(

Quote: Aaron @ July 6, 2007, 10:33 PM

The "Three Bits of Fry and Laurie" one? Amazon's description suggests that it's only a best of collection. :(

Thats the one, but its really thick, it must have, at the very least, the vast majority of the sketches and in between character one liners from the first three series. Certainly worth getting.

Having just checked we've got piles of Viz, a Framley Examiner annual and some Flashman books (for longer stays).

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 6, 2007, 10:36 PM

Thats the one, but its really thick, it must have, at the very least, the vast majority of the sketches and in between character one liners from the first three series. Certainly worth getting.

Alright, will have to check that out further then, thanks! :)