Death in Paradise Page 2

Love this, and haven't missed Ben Miller as much as I thought I would.

Seems more of a comedy drama than a pure out and out drama.

Kris Marshall talking to a recently widowed weoman about her bird watching husband, "If it's any consolation he may have seen the Saint Marie Green Parrot."

Marshall's clumsiness is a bit OTT and Mark Heap and Paul Barber (Denzil)are among the suspects.

Kris Marshall just did the Del-Boy falling into the bar trick although he fell down the steps of his yacht.

It's er...undemanding. I actually quite enjoy it although its become more of a lie back and watch the guest stars and scenery. Yet another murder/plot that fell back on the it didn't happen when you expected. Some of the solutions are becoming overused but I can imagine its really difficult to keep coming up with new plots (similar to Jonathan Creek).

Given the scathing comments on the previous page, it did well to last 10 series.

We now have Beyond Paradise on a Friday evening as a sequel set in Devon with Kris Marshall reprising his original role following his return to the UK, Sally Bretton as his other half, Barbara Flynn (Beiderbeck Trilogy, Open All Hours) as Sally Bretton's mother, the lad from Derry Girls as the village policeman and Ruth Madoc in her final TV role..

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th February 2023, 8:19 PM

Given the scathing comments on the previous page, it did well to last 10 series.

With the power of my mystic balls, I predict at least two more.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th February 2023, 8:19 PM

We now have Beyond Paradise on a Friday evening as a sequel set in Devon with Kris Marshall reprising his original role following his return to the UK, Sally Bretton as his other half, Barbara Flynn (Beiderbeck Trilogy, Open All Hours) as Sally Bretton's mother, the lad from Derry Girls as the village policeman and Ruth Madoc in her final TV role..

Trying to do a Doc Martin. Watching it now.

Accentuated accents.

And a dopey Policeman to boot.

Is Sally still married to Lee?