Collections Page 2

Bath and body products (you can see my shocking stash list on facebook), 80s girls toys, babycham items, and at the moment, trying to get all the Tokidoki unicorns.

When I was a kid I collected My little pony, Cats, and Pogs.

Them? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Got both of those :)

D'aww.

The heady thrill of buying a box, ripping it open, and finding it's one you already have.....ah happy days.

Oh I seeee, it's one of those types.

Quote: zooo @ October 21 2011, 11:27 PM BST

I am also dangerously obsessed with stationery.

Each day I thank the gods that I have my own stapler, hole puncher and many, many paper clips.

Ooooh, I have a lovely box of coloured paperclips.

Quote: keewik @ October 21 2011, 11:51 PM BST

Each day I thank the gods that I have my own stapler, hole puncher and many, many paper clips.

Is that because you work in a piercing parlour and sometimes stock runs low?

Quote: zooo @ October 21 2011, 11:52 PM BST

Ooooh, I have a lovely box of coloured paperclips.

Grimaces with envy.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ October 21 2011, 11:53 PM BST

Is that because you work in a piercing parlour and sometimes stock runs low?

Hmmm. Good suggestion for a career change.

When I was a lot younger, used to collect Cigarette packets.

Don't think kids do that nowadays.

Laughing out loud Me dad had an 'art work' of a 'Players weight' fan! lordy took me way back.

Quote: keewik @ October 21 2011, 10:30 PM BST

In my childhood I collected stamps. Stupidly gave them to a young cousin who probably binned them. If I had them today some would probably have value. I tried to encourage my sons but it was short lived.

Apart from absolute rarities, stamp collections don't seem to be worth much these days. There are some great bargains to be had on ebay, much better value than buying from any dealer with a shop.

Active collections:

Games consoles, games and peripherals

Inactive but still owned collections:

My Little Ponies (original)
Beanie Babies
Keyrings

Oh I've also got a butt load of pokemon cards.

I collected lightbulbs when I was a kid... not even new lightbulbs. Old ones that didn't work anymore. They used to sit in the corner of my room until my Grandad used to come over and I could tell him all about it.