The most Twisted Fairytale.

Right. If you had to pick the most twisted fairystory what would it be.
Mine would have to be snow white.
Evil step mum tells a huntsman to take snowy to the woods & slaughter her.(Nice kids eh)
Sort of nice huntsman lets snow white go & kills a skipping deer and butchers it to cut out its heart.(Dont have nightmares kids).
Snow white is taken in by 7 diddy men.(Dont talk to strangers, unless they are under 4ft)
Evil step mum (By the way Darling, Daddy is marrying Claire next door)poisons snow white with an apple and she falls into a coma. (An apple a day chilblains keeps the Dr away).
After years & years & years a handsome prince kisses Snowy on the lips & she awakens.(Necrophillia kids)
Sleep tight.

Charley's bored.

Alice in Wonderland - mind f**k!

Quote: Leevil @ June 25, 2007, 2:58 PM

Charley's bored.

Yey!
Start a few new threads Leevil. pweeeeease.

OK - so as I am bored too.

This has got to be the sickest - 'Little Red Riding Hood'.

Just check out the 'original' story below and you might just agree.

"This folk tale depicts an unnamed peasant girl who meets a werewolf on her way to visit her grandmother. The wolf asks her whether she is taking the path of pins or needles. She indicates that she is on her way to becoming a seamstress by taking the path of the needles. The werewolf quickly departs and arrives at the grandmother's house, where he devours the old lady and places some of her flesh in a bowl and some of her blood in a bottle. After the peasant girl arrives, the werewolf invites her to eat some meat and drink some wine before getting into bed with him. Once in bed, she asks several questions until the werewolf is about to eat her. At this point she insists that she must go outside to relieve herself. The werewolf ties a rope around her leg and sends her through a window. In the garden, the girl unties the rope and wraps it around a fruit tree. Then she escapes and leaves the werewolf holding the rope. In some versions of this folk tale, the werewolf manages to eat the girl. But for the most part the girl proves that she can fend for herself."

Go tell that one to your kids.

muhaaa haaa haaa

Little Red Riding Hood has got to be it and now a days the wolf wwouldnt go near a hoody from fear of its life.

Quote: Leevil @ June 25, 2007, 2:58 PM

Charley's bored.

Alice in Wonderland - mind f**k!

Agree 100%. Pedophile vicar has cerush on litle girl, imagines her taking mushrooms, things get bigger and smaller and... Makes Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds look like Jack and Jill.

Jack and Jill. Classic tale of criminal child neglect, and possibly slavery.

They're all pretty sick.

But foreign ones are much much worse. I had to do some research about Russian and Austrian fairytales and they are fecking terrifying.

Their horrible, I used to see them on Channel 4 in the early hours, scare the shit out of me!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ June 25, 2007, 4:51 PM

Agree 100%. Pedophile vicar has cerush on litle girl, imagines her taking mushrooms, things get bigger and smaller and... Makes Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds look like Jack and Jill.

I just can't watch the Alice In Wonderland film. The little oysters make me cry every time.

IT'S MEAN! Teary

The time has come my little friends to think of other things...

I don't think it counts but wizard of oz is pretty damn freaky. The munchkins don't get me started.

Quote: danield1000 @ June 25, 2007, 6:44 PM

I don't think it counts but wizard of oz is pretty damn freaky. The munchkins don't get me started.

They don't? They get me started.

And those scary flying-monkey things...

What about the things with wheels instead of hands in return to OZ madness..MADNESS!!!!

Yer i agree...they are weird as!!!

Twisted fairy tale...Hansel and Gretal... parents chucking them out alone in the forest for a witch to feed them up to be eaten! Classic!