Foxing Gloves Teaser Trailer Page 2

This does look exciting and has that Irish comedy feeling of A Scare at Bed Time and Father Ted.

Quote: dellas @ October 1 2011, 10:51 AM BST

;) Impressed very pro', how did you get all this together?

Love Irish comedy, will win I'm sure!

Thanks Dellas and all the rest for your nice comments.

I had a rough script written and sent it around to a few production companies. One got back to me. They said they liked it and suggested that I enter it in the RTE Storyland competition so we met up, thrashed through the script and went off and filmed it with proper actors and everything :-)

If it gets in I may be calling on all you fine folk for votes. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Thanks again.

To coincide with the hurling now being shown on Sky I thought I'd give this a bit of a bump...alas RTE thought it was a bit too surreal for them. We did film a full half hour episode last summer which I hope to put up here shortly once the editting is completed.

Still liking this Otter, are you intending to send it anywhere else? It's worth a shot.

I'm actually wondering that very thing. We have a full episode filmed. It's a different episode to the trailer. It's a pilot that I wrote after I wrote the hurling episode.

I think we'll YouTube it anyway breaking it into 4 6 minute clips, social media and we'll try a few production companies.

Good win for the rebels yesterday by the way :)

The trailer looks brilliant! Very funny indeed.