Coma Girl Page 3

I just got round to watching this. I liked it, and would like to see what happens next. Hope it gets a series.

I wasn't sure I would like a comedy about someone in a coma so I was pleasantly surprised. But I don't know where you'd go with it for a full series as half of the episode was about the girls' troubles in getting there and then she opened her eyes at the end. Of course they can edit that last bit out for a new series.

Katy Wix put in a great performance and Anna Crilly is becoming one of my favourite comedy actresses.

So a good gamble at something new.

I guess the idea would be that without immediate attention when she opens her eyes, she slips back into the coma. At some point she'd probably have to wake up, but be left disabled or undergoing therapy of some sort and still need her friends' support?

Quote: Aaron @ September 21 2011, 4:51 PM BST

I guess the idea would be that without immediate attention when she opens her eyes, she slips back into the coma. At some point she'd probably have to wake up, but be left disabled or undergoing therapy of some sort and still need her friends' support?

Comedy gold!

I got the impression that she was slipping back into the coma at the end of the programme as everyone rushed out and ignored her.

I would expect her to stay in the coma throughout the series and maybe wake up at the end.