PhoneShop - Series 2 Page 2

Razz Prince is a fantastically ridiculous comedy character in my humble opinion!

Just watched the first episode of series two on the recommendations of this thread and I thought it wasn't bad, very funnily acted with some obviously clever writing and plotting.

There was a gratuitous use of the word 'c**t' which is a shame and I wasn't crazy about the disabled character - coincidentally the accountant in 'Life is Short' - talking about the loss of his 'arsehole' but I'd watch more and recommend it.

Agree with Gerry about the two salesmen - very good performances:

"Man spent time getting his love game up to a certain level, can't just dash that away with some widdicombe-woman bogeying up my leg."

Laughing out loud

PhoneShop is pretty decent. Not every episode is as good as the other, but it's got some great lines and they partner up well.

The Raz Prince finale is great. Elite Selling Crew!!

The Janine character seems like she has taken influence from the Angela character in Abigail's Party. Did anyone else notice the similarity?

Watched the first series, but not the second, so catching the repeats (when I feel like it).

Just saw ep 1. Thought the ending was clever.

I wonder how much of the dialogue is improvised vs scripted, though I know that in these situations it's often improvised and then locked into a script, like Mike Leigh's stuff, rather than off-the-cuff.

Anyone know?

Warning! I watched it over my breakfast, and there's a graphic vomit shot in the second half. Found it tough to finish my Weetabix after that! :|