Hullo! Page 2

i can't believe you would say that, i don't know what you said because yet again you appear to be talking in jasonish, i think you just randomly hit the buttons so reply to this, wehfiquwehfcOWE78YF98qwde`fefergrwtbv gergrth['op'['pbvasdDFREVCREgfsertgrtheyjj yiklu/ip

Quote: chipandale @ November 6, 2006, 11:33 AM

well fish and chips is old english and boring

You's a-cruisin' for a-bruisin'!

oh i love fish and chips! and with regards to walking off cliffs, I know someone who we asked "If he jumped off a cliff, would you?!" and she replied "If it was a small one!"

I prefer the batter to the fish!

i dont actually eat the batter...maybe i should post it to you :D

Yes pur-lease!

(I actually don't like fish. At all. I can only stomach the cod from my local because of - and indeed for - their yummy batter, and have to have it swimming in HP! :$)

my local drowns it in vineagar, the chips are swimming in the stuff, it actually burns a big whole through your body, its like batery acid

Ask them not to...?

ahhhhhh why didn't i think of that before, from this moment on i can enjoy my chips!

I am gay

Are you also a serial killer? With a fetish for dressing up in your mummy's clothes and wanking yourself off whilst watching Home Alone.

yes we really needed the whole conversation there...

I am very tired and bored right now...anyone else in mid mock season? It's freaking me out!

No, but I have an infuriating coursework due in on Monday.

i know a way you can stop getting bored, it is a tried and tested theory, that worked for me, don't revise, fail your exams and join the circus, who needs education when you can dress up in a big red wig and big shoes,,, everyone Teary