The Inbetweeners Movie Page 2

I'm off to see this later. Has anyone else seen it yet? If so, what did you think of it?

I can't for the life of me see the attraction with this utter toss.

Does anybody know the make of Simons brown & gold trainers, I like the look of them???

This show really divides opinions doesn't it? I think the first series was fantastic, and captured a lot of the 'awkwardness' of being 16/17. The 2nd series and 3rd series definitely went a bit gutter/toilet humour, but I still laughed. Infact the first episode of series 2 where Neil punches the fish had me in absolute stitches.

I loved the film personally, definitely had more style and charm than any American 'teen boy' film.

I finally got round to watching this last night, and I have to say - it's one of the funniest films I've ever seen.

Did anyone see this with someone who hadn't seen any of the series? Is it still followable/enjoyable?

AJGO, I'd say it is yes.

Groovy, ta

I Just Brought It

I have watched the Inbetweeners movie. I thought it was really funny especially Neil getting off with all the old ladies on holiday. Laughing out loud

Just watched it and thought it was great. The dancing trio cracked me up.

I saw the Inbetweeners Film at the cinema and thought it was absolutely hilarious! Now it's on DVD I'll definitely be getting it to laugh at it all over again.

A colleague at work has just got the DVD and is planning to watch it with his teenage son - a I predict a few awkward moments in that household!

A wonderfully ribald film. With some extremely dirty bits for a 15 cert.

Really enjoyed it.
They managed to get it right & produce a really funny movie.

Watched it last week, amazing movie :)