- Simon Bird, Joe Thomas, James Buckley, Blake Harrison, Emily Head, Henry Lloyd-Hughes, Greg Davies, Victoria Willing and others
- Damon Beesley and Iain Morris
- Ben Palmer
- Christopher Young
As they prepare to depart sixth form and go their separate ways for work and university, Neil, Will, Jay and Simon resolve to have a proper lads' holiday in the sun: beer, boobs and fun are sure to be had by all, right?
Unfortunately, the Inbetweeners' luck follows them all the way to the Greek island of Crete. In a hotel with conditions "worse than Afghanistan", they struggle to find enough sleeping room for the four of them, never mind any potential 'conquests', and things go from bad to worse once out attempting to have fun in the centre of town.
Simon's pining after a rift with Carli; Will's as uncomfortable with the party atmosphere as one can imagine; Neil's attracting the wrong sort of attention entirely; and Jay's distinctive sense of decorum threatens to split the group in half once and for all.
Against every possibility, the four eventually get chatting to a group of girls who, actually, seem to be quite fond of them, despite everything: can they pull it off and make this a summer to remember, or will it be just another shameful embarrassment for an ever-growing list...?
- Part of
- UK certificate
- 97 minutes
- Release date
- Wednesday 17th August 2011
- Tuesday 16th August 2011, Leicester Square Empire
- Production company
- Also known as
- The Inbetweeners Film
- Original music composed by Mike Skinner.
- Laugh track
- Last repeat
- Monday 24th June 2019 at 9:00pm on E4