Catherine Tate snubs Baftas

According to the News page. Personally, I just think she's a bad loser. She was clearly amazed when she didn't win when she got caught on camera. Kind of like Faith Hill's famous outburst when Carrie Underwood won at last year's Country Music Association Awards.

I don't like Catherine Tate and her expecting to win just shows what and ignorant up her own arse type of person she is.

She's got a point about the judging panel though - Best comedy performance: Ricky Gervais for Extras? And Best Factual Series: Ross Kemp on Gangs?

I've never fancied her but I'd be up for a titwank in that Bafta dress

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9658/ctbaftasso3.jpg

Scary.

I am bumping this so David Chapman can see that pic and come.

NOOOO!!! I can't look.

Go on David. Have a gander. It tits very sexy.

sorry - but I'm more of a leg man. That looks like Jordan's rougher sister.

is this sour face the one she had before or after the BAFTAs?

I think she was born with it.

And I don't think they can be hers. I reckon she borrowed some off her mate Dawn that she wasn't using that night.

Quote: charley rance @ June 14, 2007, 10:49 PM

Go on David. Have a gander. It tits very sexy.

Oh dear...early morning...on my own...

This is awful

First you put Carmen Electra up and now this...

I'll never get any work done.

Catherine has a decent pair of jugs and her nan is amazing. Lucky coo!

As far as her argument that "the public didn't vote" goes, it isn't an argument. Should we really trust the voting public to give her and Little Britain (though the frist series and the radio series was good, they have stretched it too far) these prostegiuos awards? We here all know that the majority of the public are oblivious to guys like Mitchell & Webb because they are not catchphrase based and "mainstream". Just take the Mighty Boosh, why is it forever stuck on BBC3? It's because the public are too closed minded about it. The BAFTAs is voted for by a panel that know comedy and know greatness. You put yourself in that position, who would you rather be told you are good by, someone who doesn't know anything about comedy? Or someone who is an expert on it? I rest my case.

sorry - I keep going back to that picture. They're not really hers are they?