Mongrels - Series 2

The second series is currently being filmed. The first celebrity guest has been announced as being Dr Christian Jensen. As of yet, no actual celebrities.

I love Mongrels in a really quite carnal obscene way. I honestly believe it's one of the best comedies of the last few years, if not the very best. I think Nelson and I have a lot in common.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ April 20 2011, 9:21 PM BST

I think Nelson and I have a lot in common.

Do you live in a dustbin?

Brentford. It's similar.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ April 20 2011, 9:21 PM BST

I love Mongrels in a really quite carnal obscene way. I honestly believe it's one of the best comedies of the last few years, if not the very best.

Me too! We are few, but we are resolute.

As far as I'm aware, every comedy programme involving one or more puppets, since Spitting Image, has been terrible. And this is no exception.

Some people who have been attending the behind-the-scenes tours of the show have been putting up videos of the tour on YouTube. You get a chance to see a special preview of the series two which features Vince as Gordon Brittas.

Video 1 Video 2

Thanks for posting that - I'm really looking forward to the new series. There are some excellent extras on the Series one DVD by the way.

A full length five minute preview that was shown to people who toured the set has now been posted on YouTube. WARNING - Features Vince uncensored.

Just watched a few of the sneak previews and I can't wait for season two. As far as I'm concerned (and I'm a bored, twisted cynic in the case of much of what constitutes the phenomenon of modern comedy) Mongrels reigns supreme as Britain's best. It makes the average sitcom look like a documentary. In a world like the one we live in, comedy is a precious commodity and I'm thankful that some can see the funny side.
Long live Mongrels..... and thanks!

Welcome to the BCG munxy. Pleased

For those interested, the Mongrels team has said that if they get 3,000 followers on their Twitter account by today they will announce the date of the second series.

https://twitter.com/bbcmongrels

7th November, easy! ;)

Goody.

Mongrels is the bollocks.

Now that was funny! Mongrels stills makes me laugh out loud. Jokes at the expense of Raoul Moat, terrorists, Nazis, and Simon Pegg, plus a fox singing karaoke. This show has everything.