Veep Page 2

Ohhh, I see. Thanks!
Like Potus and all that business.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 23 2012, 1:55 PM BST

V.P.- Vice President - VEEP. I assume it's just slang for those initials.

Yep.

So excited for this, great writer and excited for more Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

I enjoyed the first episode. When Julia Louise-Dreyfus was on Curb Your Enthusiasm she said she wanted to work with HBO so she could curse on TV... she certainly had that wish fulfilled.

Just watched, it's really good (surprise!). Wasn't sure for the first five or ten minutes, but from about half-way through I was laughing a lot and really enjoying it as I settled into the episode. I thought Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Tony Hale were particular stand outs. No, there isn't a Tucker-style sweary monster character.

I also enjoyed it. Now the awkward bit of introducing the characters and locations is out the way, I reckon it can only go from strength-to-strength.

I watched the second episode last night, and thought it was a huge improvement on the pilot.

It's great it's already got a second series. Having Game of Thrones as a lead in certainly didn't hurt and I've read nothing but positive reviews so far.

I loved this week's episode. The great thing about Selena's daughter being introduced, is that it allows for the public/private divide to be explored.

This of course stands it in contrast to The Thick Of It - in which very few details are revealed about the character's families.

Has it been on TV over here yet or are you watching it online?

Quote: Jowan Mounsey @ May 10 2012, 2:21 PM BST

Has it been on TV over here yet or are you watching it online?

I've been downloading the episodes as I'm too impatient to wait.

If anyone would like the links, send me a pm.

Just watched Ep 3 and 4, really enjoying this; great characters developing.

I thought this week's episode was a real return to form after a disappointing one last week.

Jonah is definitely my favourite character.

I think I've enjoyed them all so far, they've all been on the same level for me.

Debuts at 10pm on Monday 25th June, on Sky Atlantic.