Back to Class (Radio Series) Page 10

Don't look at me!
I didn't unwatch it.

Right, I've finally listened - and all the way through as well! I don't know if this has been mentioned but the cock-er-nee voice is very hard to understand and sounds phoney, while the other voice (Keith?) comes in quite lightweight. It makes it all a difficult listen.

As far as I could understand it, the two big "set-piece" bits were two phone calls in which we only heard one end of the call. While I understand you might find it hard to get a Tuffers voice, what's the excuse in the second call? Couldn't you have made it easier for us by hearing the other side of the call as well? As it is you have some awkward and unrealistic lines reporting back the other side.

Finally, the Tuffers call was very long and didn't merit anything like that length IMHO. By placing it so early you also run the risk of people turning off and getting bored. In all honesty, I would have quit less than halfway into the Tuffers call if it hadn't been for your fine-spirited charity idea, and as you're donating I thought I'd at least give you a full listen.

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 17 2011, 11:02 PM GMT

I do wonder sometimes why James provokes the interest he does, but 9 pages discussing this, seriously?

There are plenty of sketches in critique and stuff in showcase that would really appreciate some good advice.

In this case maybe the benefit of the charity angle means it's worth bumping every so often. That's my excuse anyway.

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 10:39 PM GMT

Or a fat Australian kid who will pick you up and body slam you.

The level of childhood obesity in Australia is indeed alarming. Poor mites, being fed rubbish.

Quote: zooo @ March 17 2011, 11:16 PM GMT

I don't think the viewers counter is working on the YouTube sketch. I just played it and it stayed the same.

(Think it's working again now. Maybe it only updates the count every now and then.)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 17 2011, 11:04 PM GMT

He's a BCG cult.

Indeed. I'm trying to track down all of the old Cotteringly Fairy photos that duped Angela Lansbury

Quote: zooo @ March 18 2011, 1:10 AM GMT

(Think it's working again now. Maybe it only updates the count every now and then.)

Yes, it's not instantaneous.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 17 2011, 11:04 PM GMT

He's a BIG c**t.

That's a tad strong!

Apparently he's auditioning to star in a new magical kids film

Harry Cotter and the Wizard's Sleeve

Starring another well known BCGer as Mark Pun_dem'_more

I think he should donate 10p for every page of the BCG forum he is responsible for.

Quote: Dan Pearce @ March 16 2011, 10:03 AM GMT

James always gets very good grades in his Uni work

Good. He needs to sort his website out though, it's littered with spelling mistakes.

:D

Well I liked it. Good work again, Mr C!