Rubbish Sitcoms

Just thought that as I'm new I might like to think about what our least favourite sitcoms are:

I think that Come Fly With Me is rubbish.

But on a lighter note, lots of comedy is immensely cool!

Please share your pants sitcoms! :(

You'll get some argument there, that Come Fly With Me is a sitcom! (Spoof/mockumentary in my book, mixing elements of both sketch and sitcom.)

Come Fly With Me/Little Britain, all much of a muchness except while LB was fresh CFWM was just tired and I gave up on it a couple of episodes in. However, I recently watched Matt Lucas in the 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables and he was so outstanding singing 'Master of the House', a song which any fan of Seinfeld will recognise as the song Elaine's father sang in The Jacket episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L3FIonz7TA

Duck Patrol was terrible.

But, recently, Come Fly With Me!

The Dustbinmen?

According to Bex, sticks in my mind as a pretty poor effort.

Quote: Timbo @ February 5 2011, 4:37 PM GMT

The Dustbinmen?

That's impossible ..no one else remembers The Dustbinmen!...it was terrible. Yus My Dear, was awful and largely forgotten too.

Quote: sidecar jon @ February 5 2011, 6:54 PM GMT

That's impossible ..no one else remembers The Dustbinmen!...it was terrible. Yus My Dear, was awful and largely forgotten too.

And I have them both on DVD...

Grownups springs immediately to mind.

Quote: Aaron @ February 5 2011, 7:47 PM GMT

And I have them both on DVD...

They were found worth the plastic! I think The Dustbinmen was a take off of something else and a foray into a more rude style of comedy. Sort of naughty On The Buses?
After Henry was pretty awful (or just out of its time)
Barbara...ditto
Grownups...yup that was just not good...
'Orrible... at best very disappointing
Queenie's Castle...just plain awful!
You Rang, M'Lord?..cringe-worthy

Have most of those on DVD too...

Really rather enjoy After Henry.

The Dustbinmen sticks in the memory more than the likes of Colin's Sandwich, in my view.

Rosenthal's incisive scripting on the former resonated far more than Smith's offbeat portrayal of a would-be writer.

Come Back Mrs. Noah

:| Never heard of any of these! Perhaps I didn't have ITV? Don't think I've missed much though.

Quote: sidecar jon @ February 5 2011, 9:37 PM GMT

They were found worth the plastic! You Rang, M'Lord?..cringe-worthy

I think You Rang, M'Lord? was brilliant. Great satire in writers well established style.