General, General Thread Page 16

I blame YOU!

Damn he's seen throught my Transformers alibi. As long as he doesn't find out that i'm the bloke who made the Millenium Bridge wobble then I should be OK.

The mighty powers of the wobble. It's as if Rolf Harris was a Batman baddie, The Wobbler!

Hehe the newsreader on News 24 has a comb over Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ August 1, 2007, 7:49 PM

I'll be in couch potato heaven next week, after we order a NEW 50" HD Plasma telly *drools*

Get an LCD. They have a longer lifespan than plasma.

Megan Fox?

Lovey

I appreciate the advice, but I've heard so many cons and pros of Plasmas and LCD, that I've got to stick to my guns and at least choose, 50" and Plasma.

Anyway, what am I on about? It's my dad buying, it not me, oh the joys of still living at home :)

Ah well, don't say I didn't warn you then!

(Anyway, I'm waiting for EHD. I-MMENSE. (Might be another few decades though. Teary))

Quote: Aaron @ August 5, 2007, 11:44 PM

Ah well, don't say I didn't warn you then!

(Anyway, I'm waiting for EHD. I-MMENSE. (Might be another few decades though. Teary))

Don't worry I won't, if anything I'll blame you :P

What's one of them thingys when it's at home then?

Extra High Definition. Imagine, filming New York City from a helicopter, and getting a picture so detailed you can actually see the individual builders working at ground level and tell what they're doing. F**king fantastic.

Quote: Aaron @ August 6, 2007, 12:39 AM

Extra High Definition. Imagine, filming New York City from a helicopter, and getting a picture so detailed you can actually see the individual builders working at ground level and tell what they're doing. F**king fantastic.

Bet your favorite film is Empire isn't it Laughing out loud

I've neither heard of, nor seen, that film. If it's even real.

Semi-random TRUFAX!:

HD was developed 40 years ago, but it's only recently that they've been able to make screens capable of displaying it, let alone at a consumer-friendly price.

(They've still not worked out screens for EHD.)

Quote: Aaron @ August 6, 2007, 12:46 AM

I've neither heard of, nor seen, that film. If it's even real.

It was directed by the guy who said 'one day everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes.'

P.S. You've reached 4,000 posts Aaron. Have a biscuit.

Wasn't that the soupy fella? Warhol? (Still never heard of it though, sorry!)

\o/

Ah. I thought he meant that film with an ickle Christian Bale.

Bale of hay?